Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 10-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #29
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
I like the bottom one also
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #30
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
I like the bottom one also
...though I do like the less emphasized wheel wells in the top one. I don't know why.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #31
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
...though I do like the less emphasized wheel wells in the top one. I don't know why.
I'm with Nick on this, I like the top one too. Maybe because the outline of the Camaro is not so heavy.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #32
R6P

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Are we done yet?
Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #33
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTech View Post
Are we done yet?
I guess not, get back to work.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #34
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTech View Post
Are we done yet?
I would say so... as no one had any objections except one person.

I am going to thin up the lines and clean it up some more before going to the shirt design guys.

give me a few days to scope out some decent shirt makers, and we'll get this moving along...
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #35
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Yes yes yes yes !!!!!! This shirt will look excellent with my new hat. Molloni
Old 10-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #36
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
Yes yes yes yes !!!!!! This shirt will look excellent with my new hat. Molloni
Did you order one too?

If you don't know, the Camaro5 store is selling baseball caps that can be customized in a bunch of different ways, one of which is to have your username embroidered on the side
Old 10-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #37
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
bottom ftw...im all for the hat...but id want an Aqua Blue with black stripes hat...fitted with that flex-fit stuff...RS on the front...bowtie on the back...screen name on the side...flat brimmed LOL

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #38
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
bottom ftw...im all for the hat...but id want an Aqua Blue with black stripes hat...fitted with that flex-fit stuff...RS on the front...bowtie on the back...screen name on the side...flat brimmed LOL
that's the ultra-customized hat option...good luck with that one
Old 10-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #39
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
no kidding...ill hear...sorry we dont make hats in that color...FML...what else dont they make in ABM...o wait...thats everything lol

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #40
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

i.. might.... of...ordered one......maybe
Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #41
Z28 Autobot

Drives: 94 Camaro
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
IDK. thanks..it just looks funny with wheel arches and no wheels.. It really looks like its missing the wheels..

kinda looks like this

my idea was more from both these pics:

and the CF pic:

Now here is the big kicker..this guys selling the sticker on ebay..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=380154855266
"This is my original design, rare and original."

Being an artist myself and working in the field a little. I have come across what I am about to ask..friend of mine in Cali had a logo she designed and it was picked up by some non profit and used as a company logo. The non profit found it at her showing at an art gallery...well that non profit is no more and she made a good chunk of change on them for taking it.

Since it is an artistic rendering of the Camaro GM has no claim. This guy has full artistic rights to his design. If by some chance he see's his design used by you guys. Well that would not be good. Now it might be a snowballs chance in hell or he might be like sure thats cool no problem..but do you guys want to take that chance?
but changing it up a bit..like I did..that makes for an original design inspired by what was seen. Does he still have a case? Yes in a smaller way he does but artistic expression and changing things like I did does allow for interpretation.

Use mine or change the one you guys all like..but change it up..do something so its not original..

When I found this sticker on ebay I was like ohh crap..better to be safe than sorry. Let you guys know..hate to see you guys put a lot of money and time into something and have it nullified.

and how serious is this??

If anyone remembers or had a Mustang a few years ago Ford did a bonehead move and went after clubs for using the "MUSTANG" logo and wording in advertisements. Yea sued them..

Imagine being a Mustang fan and owner to have a cease and desist order sent to you by ford..yes it does happen..and could.

Truthfully I do like what 600 had on his car thats also on the dash plaques..
Z28 Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #42
FIRECAM

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM M6
Send a message via AIM to FIRECAM Send a message via Yahoo to FIRECAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe View Post
I would say so... as no one had any objections except one person.

I am going to thin up the lines and clean it up some more before going to the shirt design guys.

give me a few days to scope out some decent shirt makers, and we'll get this moving along...
600I have decent connections with a T shirt company here in Manchester. If you have no luck let me know and I will check with him and see what they can do for us. I also have a person I am going to try that does the embroidering so have a line there too.

2SS/RS IOM INTERIOR ROOF AND GFX
A SMALL TRIBUTE TO MY DAD
FIRECAM is offline   Reply With Quote