Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-28-2015, 09:52 PM   #3701
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Synergy Green
How did you do? I haven't seen the list. I think I only got one vote and that was yours. Lol.
chetkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:59 AM   #3702
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
How did you do? I haven't seen the list. I think I only got one vote and that was yours. Lol.
Hey my friend . I voted for your car because it is truly a very nice ride , as for you made it yours with the stuff you have done to it . You actually made an effort to change the stock look . To me 5th gens look all the same unless you take the time and put in the hours to make it truly part of you .

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she or her car deserved it , For 1st place you should have earned that right not just handed it !!!

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 06-29-2015 at 04:56 PM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #3703
bmbbl be

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Hey my friend . I voted for your car because it is truly a very nice ride , as for you made it yours with the stuff you have done to it . You actually made an effort to change the stock look . To me 5th gens look all the same unless you take the time and put in the hours to make it truly part of you .

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she didn't deserved it .....
I hear your pain,,, that is the reason I really don't go to show's for judging, if I go I elect "not" to be judged... congrats on 2nd place !
bmbbl be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #3704
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

I agree the "politics" of car shows suck. Thanks for the compliments about my car. I truly have tried to make it a reflection of my personality. I got a lot of compliments and I like it. I don't care if anybody else does. I'm sure we will see each other at future shows. Take care.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:21 PM   #3705
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
I would've voted for both of your cars! But I may just be a little jaded towards synergy Green!
Old 06-29-2015, 07:52 PM   #3706
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

BIO-HAZARD did take 2nd place at GM National's this weekend . Don't get me wrong I am very happy to get an award. But for the last two years I have taken 1st place in my class . With the car the old way , This year I redid the car and made it 100 times better looking . And my competition was way harder for the last two years as to this year there really was no competition . So that's why I'm a little hurt. I put a lot of work & time into making the car better this year. Anyways it was a win for show number 14 #.

Name:  20150629_203955.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  116.2 KB
Old 06-29-2015, 09:06 PM   #3707
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
I would've voted for both of your cars! But I may just be a little jaded towards synergy Green!
Thanks. Lol
Old 06-29-2015, 09:08 PM   #3708
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
New mod tonight

Well I added the GTO Clutch resevoir tonight! Thanks to silvr5thgen and his bracket!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #3709
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbbl be View Post
I hear your pain,,, that is the reason I really don't go to show's for judging, if I go I elect "not" to be judged... congrats on 2nd place !
I understand where your coming from, but when you put your heart & soul into making your ride , you like to compete against other cars . Just to see if you achieved that goal. And to see what other people think.

It's when the older guys come up to our cars and they look at you and they say you did a hell of a job. Thats respect from them because a lot of the older guys don't like the newer cars.
Thats earning their respect and that does not come easy... just saying .

And thanks for the congrats on the award.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:10 AM   #3710
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
LMAO... I also am partial to our green , keep it in the family. But you have to make it yours .You have to own it....lol
Old 07-01-2015, 07:32 AM   #3711
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Well I got the drop springs in on monday... Letting her settle for a week then doing the alignment. I can already feel the improved handling, tight corners, and even just sitting in the car it feels better (aka shouldve been factory). Oh and she looks better Ignore the large wheel gap in the front, it has 245/45R19 in the front instead of the 245/50R19 because the dealer is an idiot.

UPSTATE C5 MEMBER
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #3712
Earle.Barnes

Drives: 2012 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post

As for me I did take 2nd place in my class , But the girl with the white vert with WV tags , that just came to the show parked it never did anything to it and took 1st place . Well I should say she as a person took 1st place not her car , as the two clubs that didn't even go around and do any voting , They just stayed under their tents and voted for their club members only . To me this was very sad. As I know in in my heart , out of the 4# cars that were in my class The other 3 cars were out of their league compared to my car . Just my Opinion. I just don't feel she or her car deserved it , For 1st place you should have earned that right not just handed it !!!
The rain really made this a non show in my opinion. I don't dig on getting judged to win awards for the stuff I do to my car because my value and some other persons value are often very different. I really went to hang with my crew, under our tent and have some fun.

It's difficult to spend time and money on something that you love and have it be under-appreciated. Although I took first of two cars in my class, the other going to one of my fellow club member, I wasn't really there for that. I go to most of these shows and don't even vote honestly. I'm too busy checking out cars and enjoying the work that people do.

Don't sweat it that seriously man.

You don't know the power of the dark side!
Earle.Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #3713
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS L99
Agreed 100%! I could care less about the award.

First of all, the GM Nationals is a Participant Voting show as opposed to a real show where they use a 100 Point system. Totally different. Those are the types of shows, where a little award is worthwhile. IMO. Participant vote shows are useless, they are for fun. My purpose was to hang with my fellow club members and have a great time, which I did. No, I didn't even waste time voting at a rained out show. More to me than a damn trophy, is hanging with fellow Camaro Owners shooting the breeze.

I happen to have gotten 3rd in your class of cars whom you believe where not even in your league. Don't get sooo caught -up in your ride man. I personally wouldn't have voted for you anyways.
bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote