Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 AM   #1149
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Thanks Rallysport, SummoneR and SS22...The color was truly popping yesterday in the middle of a "Sunstorm"...we've had sooo much rain(at it again) since I got the car last week, I hadn't much opportunity to get some photos. Today I get the windows tinted.

I saw the V-Flags on a blue 67 RS hardtop on a Camaro Calendar my wife got me for Christmas last year. It seemed like the right first mod for me.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #1150
BoomerandBoozer

Drives: G35, had '87 & '93 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
i just ordered the chrome fuel door, gill vinyls, and a led underbody/wheel well lighting kit...call it rice but i dont give a shit...i like it! this one doesnt have the wheel wells tho...also i wont have it going crazy with all the colors like that

next is some kinda plate holder...was gonna get the swiftmotorsport hideaway but it dont look good cuz the bumper isnt flat on the bottom...im considering the one trm has on his car...and soon as i get the car its right to get tints! then next year its rims and/or exhaust!!!
What color gills are you going with?
BoomerandBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #1151
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I agree I like the wheel well lighting and under body lighting. Ricer or not LOL
Where did you get your lighting?
I order all my stuff from www.oznium.com
I did some in my J but took it out to get ready for the sale, and I never took pics... ugh! oh well I will of the Camaro for sure!

BTW Yeah that was the Disco inferno Vette LOL. Too much for me I like one color on solid... plain and simple please.

Fixxer56 I like that we can see the body colored roof ditch moldings in those pics, I've been wondering how htey look, and they look nice!
i ordered exactly what you seen on the vette...i got the under with wheel wells tho...and 4piece interior with a extra control box so i dont have the interior doing the same shit as the outside...i dont want flashing lights inside my car...i dont like the multi color light show either but they have a mode i like where its all 1 solid color with another color chasing around the car...also i can deff go for the strobe look of a solid color or 2...i kinda like when its flashing blue/aqua/purple...i can rock that too...i ordered from ledglow and spent 452 and change...thats with shipping included

other things i ordered are the chrome locking fuel door from defendworx, the gill vinyl accents from stripeman and the bracket trm00001 (trent) uses for his front plate holder...i had my heart set on the hideaway but it looks bad on the camaros front bumber cuz of the way it slopes up and isnt flat underneath...but trents thing only cost 36 buks and that should hold me over till swift comes up with something better for the camaro

o and by the way.....i went to 3300!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #1152
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerandBoozer View Post
What color gills are you going with?
lol didnt realize i told u guys wut i ordered already im so excited...but yea i got flat black...figured that would make it look the most real as to being real slits in the car
Old 06-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #1153
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
lol didnt realize i told u guys wut i ordered already im so excited...but yea i got flat black...figured that would make it look the most real as to being real slits in the car
I was going to go with the flat black ridergraphix gills, until I saw these ones:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26837

My dealer is going to order them and install them for me

3400 as of 6/10... I'm hoping for 3800 any day now
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #1154
NightmareSS

yea i like the fade ones alot too...but i also really like how stripemans have the bracket look [[[ ...it was a toss up...i woulda been happy with either 1
Old 06-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #1155
NightmareSS

just reserved my custom plates!!!

BAD 2SS
Old 06-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #1156
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
just reserved my custom plates!!!

BAD 2SS
Did you register it under your current car? I thought (at least here in MI) that you had to have a VIN to order a vanity plate. Luckily I just re-checked mine online and it's still available
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #1157
NightmareSS

i wasnt sure either cuz on the website it was asking me to my current plate and and shit so i called up and talked to a cool guy named carl that was telling me the chevy dealer up the road from there has 6 new mustangs in the lot that people traded in for camaros lol...anyway he was like u can reserve it and it will be held for 90 days...went back on the site and put it in so i can copy the picture of wut the plate would look like to post it up and it was no longer available...so yep, i got that bitch reserved!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #1158
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
i ordered exactly what you seen on the vette...i got the under with wheel wells tho...and 4piece interior with a extra control box so i dont have the interior doing the same shit as the outside...i dont want flashing lights inside my car...i dont like the multi color light show either but they have a mode i like where its all 1 solid color with another color chasing around the car...also i can deff go for the strobe look of a solid color or 2...i kinda like when its flashing blue/aqua/purple...i can rock that too...i ordered from ledglow and spent 452 and change...thats with shipping included

other things i ordered are the chrome locking fuel door from defendworx, the gill vinyl accents from stripeman and the bracket trm00001 (trent) uses for his front plate holder...i had my heart set on the hideaway but it looks bad on the camaros front bumber cuz of the way it slopes up and isnt flat underneath...but trents thing only cost 36 buks and that should hold me over till swift comes up with something better for the camaro

o and by the way.....i went to 3300!!!
Congrats to you Nitemare, "bout time they got to you!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #1159
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
i never thought that this blue was going to be this good with white stripes. i never look the blue for any car that i would want. looks good on others but for myself euh... kinda afraid.. but seeing more and more within this forum i like it a lot. if i do get a camaro my 1st choice is iom but this one would be second.. very nice congrats to all who took this color!
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #1160
jhutch

Drives: 2010 2SS ABM -Sold
I am so torn, ABM or White? maybe white with electron blue stripes? mmmm
I like ABM but I love the Vettes electron blue, just b'c it always has that light color look even on the cloudy days in MI. Need to see ABM in the sun to make my choice, and FAST lol
jhutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #1161
ajs69cam

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Maybe this will help--- Delivered on Memorial Day --- May, 25
and enjoying every minute of it ---
Attached Images

ajs69cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #1162
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Congrats to you Nitemare, "bout time they got to you!
Ditto!!

Quote:
i wasnt sure either cuz on the website it was asking me to my current plate and and shit so i called up and talked to a cool guy named carl that was telling me the chevy dealer up the road from there has 6 new mustangs in the lot that people traded in for camaros lol...anyway he was like u can reserve it and it will be held for 90 days...went back on the site and put it in so i can copy the picture of wut the plate would look like to post it up and it was no longer available...so yep, i got that bitch reserved!
You crack me up!

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!