Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #603
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Congrats for your new ride but seriously how can HT go on with you without Diablo , I'm doing some custome HT stuff on my ride and I need to know if its gonna stay or not
Old 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #604
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Congrats for your new ride but seriously how can HT go on with you without Diablo , I'm doing some custome HT stuff on my ride and I need to know if its gonna stay or not
bro of course HT is staying !!!!!!!!!! once I get the stingray I am transfering my audio system as well as slapping HT decal on front windshield and of course all the custom HT I will be doing to the rest of the car the club is not going anywhere, just expanding to a new Chevy model which we all know is a head turner straight from the factory
Old 06-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #605
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Hey everyone I have some very sad news, but also good news

I am getting rid of Diablo, I am going to put it up for sale and if in a month I dont get what I am asking for then I am going to sell all my mods and trade it in

Now to the good news, reason I am selling Diablo is because I am getting the 2014 Stingray Z51
Welcome to the club brotha!! And HT WILL NOT go down, HT= HeadTurners, and we will become HT Camaro & Corvette Club...Think BIG people, not negative. I'm 2.5 months and counting for my dealer to get my Vette in as I put in the allocation the day the new Stingray was released. HT just expands it's wings!

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #606
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Welcome to the club brotha!! And HT WILL NOT go down, HT= HeadTurners, and we will become HT Camaro & Corvette Club...Think BIG people, not negative. I'm 2.5 months and counting for my dealer to get my Vette in as I put in the allocation the day the new Stingray was released. HT just expands it's wings!
what color you get it bro ?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #607
Kronix

Quote:
what color you get it bro ?
Coin flippin' it bro

I just spoke to my guy at the dealership, and let him know that you're hitting a few road blocks back in Cali and may be interested as well. Here's an excerpt from his email....."Also, let your friend know that I've already taken deposits from about 10 customers in CA already so I'm prepared to help him with his order as soon as he's ready." The dealership is the #1 Corvette dealer in the country and they're getting 507 Vettes within the first 6-9 months of production. Regarding deposits, I had to put down $2000 since my order was pretty basic since it's something they could keep as a stock car, should I cancel. But the more unique your order is the more money is required as a down payment. I asked him about when I can expect the first batch of them in since I made my interest know the day after the C7 was revealed, and here's what he said..."As far as timing, at this point it’s difficult to say. It's really going to depend on how the start-up of the assembly line goes as well as the early quality control testing goes. No one knows for sure how long it will take to get the line running at full speed and that’s what we need to know.

In fact, the reason Detroit told us that our initial allocation would be for the first 6 to 9 months because they wanted to five themselves a 3 month window to get the line to full speed. In a perfect world we'd like to see our first batch of cars arrive in time to take to Corvettes at Carlisle but at this point it's anyone's guess.

Of our initial allocation of 507 2014 Corvette Stingrays for the first 6 to 9 months, 355 of those were coupes. This means that we should get 40 - 50 per month once GM gets all of the kinks out of the assembly process. At this point we have about 130 of those coupes committed so we are still in the very early stages of the delivery process.

Also just an FYI:
They also will not be charging one penny over factory sticker price So let me know what you want to do and I'll pass on his info to you, and you'll probably need just $2000 down unless you want to go crazy with options.

This is from my order email:

John XXXX Allocation:000123
Deposit:$2000 Paid:06/04/2013

Body Style
1YX07 Stingray Coupe w/Z51 $54,795
Equipment Group
1LT Equipment Group N/C
Transmission
MEP 7 Speed Manual Transmission N/C
Exterior Color
GBA Black N /C
Interior Color
19* Jet Black N /C
Wheels
Q7T Wheels, Z51 Black Aluminum $495
Roof Panel
C2M Carbon Fiber/Glass Dual Roof Package $2,995
Options
ERI Battery Protection Package $100
FAY Carbon Fiber Interior Trim and Instrument Panel $995
FE4 Magnetic Select Ride (Z51 Only) $1,795
NPP Dual Mode Performance Exhaust $1,195
TTV Carbon Flash Spoiler & Mirrors (Z51 Only)$100
Personalization/GCA Accessories
BV4 Plaque, Personalized N/C
RWH LPO, Indoor Vehicle Cover W/A
RZ2 LPO, Front End Cover, Black W/A
V8X LPO, Custom Sill Plates W/A
VLI LPO, Cargo Mat W/A
VRS LPO, Cargo Shade W/A

Preferred Equipement Group

1LT Package Contents:
Active Handling Stability Control
Air Bags, Frontal and Side Impact, Driver and Passenger
Air Conditioning, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
Aluminum Frame
Audio System, Bose premium 9-Speaker Syster
Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc, 4-Wheel Antilock
Daytime Running Lights
Driver Information Center
Keyless Access/Start
Mirrors, Outside Heated & Power Adjustable, Body Colored
Oil Life Monitoring System
OnStar - Directions & Connections 6-Month Subscription
Power Tilt & Power Telescopic Steering Wheel
Power Windows w/ Express Up and Down
Remote Vehicle Starter (Automatic Trans Only)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (3-Month Subscription)
Solar-Ray Tinted Glass
Steering, Power, Speed Sensitive Rack & Pinion Vaiable Ratio
Traction Control
Wipers, Front Intermittent
Z51 - Cooler, Rear Differential (Z51 Only)
Z51 - Differential, Electronic Limited Slip, Rear (Z51 Only)
Z51 - Dry Sump Oil System (Z51 Only)

Since my order was fairly ordinary and just wanted to lock one in, I told him as far as color I may be interested in the Laguna Blue also, and he said it's not a problem, so we just did black on the initial order form.

So it's between these 2
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #608
leonardo

Quote:
Coin flippin' it bro

I just spoke to my guy at the dealership, and let him know that you're hitting a few road blocks back in Cali and may be interested as well. Here's an excerpt from his email....."Also, let your friend know that I've already taken deposits from about 10 customers in CA already so I'm prepared to help him with his order as soon as he's ready." The dealership is the #1 Corvette dealer in the country and they're getting 507 Vettes within the first 6-9 months of production. Regarding deposits, I had to put down $2000 since my order was pretty basic since it's something they could keep as a stock car, should I cancel. But the more unique your order is the more money is required as a down payment. I asked him about when I can expect the first batch of them in since I made my interest know the day after the C7 was revealed, and here's what he said..."As far as timing, at this point it’s difficult to say. It's really going to depend on how the start-up of the assembly line goes as well as the early quality control testing goes. No one knows for sure how long it will take to get the line running at full speed and that’s what we need to know.

In fact, the reason Detroit told us that our initial allocation would be for the first 6 to 9 months because they wanted to five themselves a 3 month window to get the line to full speed. In a perfect world we'd like to see our first batch of cars arrive in time to take to Corvettes at Carlisle but at this point it's anyone's guess.

Of our initial allocation of 507 2014 Corvette Stingrays for the first 6 to 9 months, 355 of those were coupes. This means that we should get 40 - 50 per month once GM gets all of the kinks out of the assembly process. At this point we have about 130 of those coupes committed so we are still in the very early stages of the delivery process.

Also just an FYI:
They also will not be charging one penny over factory sticker price So let me know what you want to do and I'll pass on his info to you, and you'll probably need just $2000 down unless you want to go crazy with options.

This is from my order email:

John XXXX Allocation:000123
Deposit:$2000 Paid:06/04/2013

Body Style
1YX07 Stingray Coupe w/Z51 $54,795
Equipment Group
1LT Equipment Group N/C
Transmission
MEP 7 Speed Manual Transmission N/C
Exterior Color
GBA Black N /C
Interior Color
19* Jet Black N /C
Wheels
Q7T Wheels, Z51 Black Aluminum $495
Roof Panel
C2M Carbon Fiber/Glass Dual Roof Package $2,995
Options
ERI Battery Protection Package $100
FAY Carbon Fiber Interior Trim and Instrument Panel $995
FE4 Magnetic Select Ride (Z51 Only) $1,795
NPP Dual Mode Performance Exhaust $1,195
TTV Carbon Flash Spoiler & Mirrors (Z51 Only)$100
Personalization/GCA Accessories
BV4 Plaque, Personalized N/C
RWH LPO, Indoor Vehicle Cover W/A
RZ2 LPO, Front End Cover, Black W/A
V8X LPO, Custom Sill Plates W/A
VLI LPO, Cargo Mat W/A
VRS LPO, Cargo Shade W/A

Preferred Equipement Group

1LT Package Contents:
Active Handling Stability Control
Air Bags, Frontal and Side Impact, Driver and Passenger
Air Conditioning, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
Aluminum Frame
Audio System, Bose premium 9-Speaker Syster
Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc, 4-Wheel Antilock
Daytime Running Lights
Driver Information Center
Keyless Access/Start
Mirrors, Outside Heated & Power Adjustable, Body Colored
Oil Life Monitoring System
OnStar - Directions & Connections 6-Month Subscription
Power Tilt & Power Telescopic Steering Wheel
Power Windows w/ Express Up and Down
Remote Vehicle Starter (Automatic Trans Only)
SiriusXM Satellite Radio (3-Month Subscription)
Solar-Ray Tinted Glass
Steering, Power, Speed Sensitive Rack & Pinion Vaiable Ratio
Traction Control
Wipers, Front Intermittent
Z51 - Cooler, Rear Differential (Z51 Only)
Z51 - Differential, Electronic Limited Slip, Rear (Z51 Only)
Z51 - Dry Sump Oil System (Z51 Only)

Since my order was fairly ordinary and just wanted to lock one in, I told him as far as color I may be interested in the Laguna Blue also, and he said it's not a problem, so we just did black on the initial order form.

So it's between these 2

yup I got the same email I think that guy just copies and pastes that email and just changes the beginning of his emails lol , but yea I got some leads in Cali and you know me bro, us Philly guys like to deal with people face to face

I would say go with black, it looks so much more sinister
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #609
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Black looks best IMO .
Old 06-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #610
Kronix

Quote:
yup I got the same email I think that guy just copies and pastes that email and just changes the beginning of his emails lol , but yea I got some leads in Cali and you know me bro, us Philly guys like to deal with people face to face

I would say go with black, it looks so much more sinister

Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm going with black, especially since I just ordered the same plate I had in Cali, here in NJ...SSYNSTR, so I think that'll work well

Maybe the first part of the email was from Detroit sent to the dealers, but the bottom part was when I received my order number after I paid the $2000 deposit and those were my selected options. If you contacted Kerbeck over here in NJ, then you may have gotten the same info as they're the largest Vette dealer in world. That's who I placed my order with and since the car I ordered would be considered fairly common I only had to pay the $2000 which is refundable, should my friend's dealership, Elkins Chevy, gets one that is similar to the one I want. Either way, good luck bro, but from what I hear they won't be cranking them out as expected by 3rd quarter of the year which would be August. They still have to make sure the new assembly line and facility are ready, and they still have a little bit of R&D to finish up on them.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #611
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Have a great 4th of July Leo!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:15 AM   #612
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

happy 4th of july Leo and hope you have a great day.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #613
leonardo

Quote:
Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm going with black, especially since I just ordered the same plate I had in Cali, here in NJ...SSYNSTR, so I think that'll work well

Maybe the first part of the email was from Detroit sent to the dealers, but the bottom part was when I received my order number after I paid the $2000 deposit and those were my selected options. If you contacted Kerbeck over here in NJ, then you may have gotten the same info as they're the largest Vette dealer in world. That's who I placed my order with and since the car I ordered would be considered fairly common I only had to pay the $2000 which is refundable, should my friend's dealership, Elkins Chevy, gets one that is similar to the one I want. Either way, good luck bro, but from what I hear they won't be cranking them out as expected by 3rd quarter of the year which would be August. They still have to make sure the new assembly line and facility are ready, and they still have a little bit of R&D to finish up on them.
Black is a wise choice, you'll love it broski

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Have a great 4th of July Leo!
Thank you you too bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
happy 4th of july Leo and hope you have a great day.
Thank you Pierre, I had a great day but was in bed by 10pm cause had to work today :(
Old 08-08-2013, 12:04 AM   #614
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Hi Brother, I have been crazy busy so I haven't found much out for you yet sorry. I have my brother inlaw checking with one of his dealers for, I will let you know as soon as I find something out.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #615
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM Black Diamond View Post
Hi Brother, I have been crazy busy so I haven't found much out for you yet sorry. I have my brother inlaw checking with one of his dealers for, I will let you know as soon as I find something out.
ok bro thanks for all your help and dont worry, no rush
Old 08-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #616
Kronix

Quote:
ok bro thanks for all your help and dont worry, no rush
All you have to do is say the word brotha, and I can have an order form sent right to you and you can design your own Vette with what you want for not a penny over dealer cost. Here's my PO with the mock up they sent. Just say the word, cause those Cali dealers are gonna bend you over....and won't use lube

SSYNSTR Part Duex: