Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #3949
Swacer

Drives: 2018 GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Because the difference between the $0 and $250 or $500 can still be rather significant. Even if it is $10-20/mo, thats $10-20/mo I could use for an investment instead of pissing it away.

I could do a lot of better things with $120-240/year then just hand it over to an insurance company "in case something happens".

So unless you plan on getting into a wreck once a year, be my guest.

How often have you hit a deer?
My dad has hit at least 4-5...my mom 2-3. I've had one jump the hood of the accord and I"ve had at least 5 that I can recall jump in front of the camaro in which I've put some serious wear into the brembos avoiding.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:27 AM   #3950
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

Drives: Camaro 2LT
thanks for the info.. i already talked to a state warm agent in down town and the quoted me 108 for 0 comprihensive and 500 detuctable 25k property damage.... i dont think going to diffrent agent will change that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamin eagle View Post
Sorry to but in late on the insurance thing but, there is a State Farm agent right in Bellevue. He's been my agent for 15 years. I've had State farm since I was 16. No complaints. I am paying under $1,000.00 a year for my Camaro. His name is Bill Stanish. I actully knew him before he became my agent. Our kids played ball together.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:27 AM   #3951
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

how do you they are gay.. ? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 063KS View Post
F u Paz.

Erie ftw

Transformers are gay

Corvette forum is just as bad.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:29 AM   #3952
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleRS/SS View Post
Im with Erie also for over ten years, anytime I go to get a quote from another insurance company its almost twice as high so i stay. I had the horse power to weight ratio on my Eclipse but that came off when I got the camaro. my insurance went down when i dropped the eclipse and added the camaro
Old 08-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #3953
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

I drive my car alot on the highways.. the agent told me that if i had any chips or dents or if some one vandalises my car.. i.e keys or spray paints the car.. they can fix it for no charge.!
i liked that offer thats why i chose 0 comprihensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
Supposedly shooting for 3000 cars at Starlite tomorrow. Keep in mind that it may never be as big as it is again due to UPMC buying the extra property.

Tahseen... Why wouldn't you just go with Erie since they were able to get you the best price up front? You should also consider bumping that $0 deductible up to $500.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:31 AM   #3954
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
I've been with Erie for 24 years. I didn't get letter. Just so you know, if you go 10 years with no accident or ticket you get moved into another part of Erie and your rates go down significantly and your locked in to that rate even after an accident or ticket.

I've went to State Farm and others to quote against Erie, and when they blame at my bill they tell me that there is nothing they can do to even get in the ballpark of what I pay now.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using smack-a-talk
Old 08-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #3955
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

get a few beers at the airport.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPaz View Post
F-ing United. Sitting here at the airport in Maui waiting for a delayed flight. Won't leave now until 1:40 AM local time (7:40 AM at home).
Old 08-31-2012, 08:35 AM   #3956
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

yup.. what seer said.. their is a 5$ incerase every month i think for 0 comprihensive compared to 500

Quote:
typically there is a cost increase with a lower deductible. Most people look for the happy medium, since insurance is really just "in case this happens" vs. "you are definitely going to pay this deductible sometime".
Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM   #3957
Seer

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
My dad has hit at least 4-5...my mom 2-3. I've had one jump the hood of the accord and I"ve had at least 5 that I can recall jump in front of the camaro in which I've put some serious wear into the brembos avoiding.
I think you are 25 going on 73
Seer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM   #3958
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

i agree seer.. but the thing i am always worried about is vandalism.. i am always afraid that some one will ding my side doors or a rock on the highway will chip the front bumper.. i already have a few chips which i can fix by getting 0 comprohensive... so i will be using it istead of just paying..

Quote:
Because the difference between the $0 and $250 or $500 can still be rather significant. Even if it is $10-20/mo, thats $10-20/mo I could use for an investment instead of pissing it away.

I could do a lot of better things with $120-240/year then just hand it over to an insurance company "in case something happens".

So unless you plan on getting into a wreck once a year, be my guest.

How often have you hit a deer?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #3959
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

woow thats a lot of deers.! i have seen one deer by the highway in chicago and many more in the zoo...lol

Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #3960
Swacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahseenmahmood View Post
i agree seer.. but the thing i am always worried about is vandalism.. i am always afraid that some one will ding my side doors or a rock on the highway will chip the front bumper.. i already have a few chips which i can fix by getting 0 comprohensive... so i will be using it istead of just paying..
Tahseen...if the chips were ALREADY there....and you report it...thats insurance fraud. The insurance isn't responsible for something that happened beforehand. Those chips and damage had to be taken care of by your previous (current) company.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #3961
Swacer

Quote:
I think you are 25 going on 73
Not sure how thats relative at all.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #3962
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer

i asked the agent if some one will be inspecting the car before the insurance is finalised.. she said no one will look.. so i pretty much can wait 2 weeks and tell them it just happend.!
LOL

Quote:
Tahseen...if the chips were ALREADY there....and you report it...thats insurance fraud. The insurance isn't responsible for something that happened beforehand. Those chips and damage had to be taken care of by your previous (current) company.