Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #449
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Crossing my fingers and knocking on wood. Now that I read these things and think about it, yeah, guys working drivethroughs always complement it, I eat a lot of fast food, and then I was washing it one day and the garbage truck pulled up. Those guys liked it so much I figured it would be gone the next morning.

My ZL1 is my daily driver. I think the best compliment is that no matter where I have to park it, I don't have any door dings yet. I think people see it and don't want to mess it up, and that's a pretty good complement.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #450
kdalters
Nittany Lion in Hogville

Drives: 2012 Camaro conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
Today at a stop light a guy in a Mustang with the windows rolled down hollered to me "Man, that car looks MEAN!" It made me grin. I just installed the gill trim.

I get a lot of compliments on the car, but they're rare here in Arkansas; I might see one other one per day on a good day. The most I've ever seen in the same day is two. Not to mention I have the only IBM one around. I hate to admit it but I'll be kinda sad when they are more common! LOL
You need to come on up to the Harrison area...... Gen5' s are everywhere here. And yes, mine is the only IBM around here, too!
kdalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #451
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP

Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
" if you werent such a cocky A$$ i would totally **** you in your car
Old 05-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #452
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle
Today at a stop light a guy in a Mustang with the windows rolled down hollered to me "Man, that car looks MEAN!" It made me grin. I just installed the gill trim.

Damn not the GILL TRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! THAT ISSSS SICKKKKKKKK
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:34 AM   #453
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Anyways where ever I go people always say... "That's your car?" (im only 19)

I also got one yesterday from a babe at a gas station " your car is soooo cute"

Cute? Ill take it.

So I asked what about me?

LETS JUST SAY SHE USED HER EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON SOMETHING WE NEEDED.

The all time greatest memory of me and my camaro, will never sell it.
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #454
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
Anyways where ever I go people always say... "That's your car?" (im only 19)

I also got one yesterday from a babe at a gas station " your car is soooo cute"

Cute? Ill take it.

So I asked what about me?

The all time greatest memory of me and my camaro, will never sell it.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #455
jcthegrate

Drives: 2011 Camaro LT Cyber Gray Metallic
When I first got it, only a couple of guys i work with knew i bought a camaro. Having it parked in the employee parking lot everyone would see it, but not many people really knew whose it was. one day i got off a bit later than normal and i walked out to the parking lot with my boss, and 4 other guys i work with. (all of these guys are in their late 40s, and my boss in his mid 50s. at 28 im one of the youngest guys at my work). only 1 of them knew it was my car. as we were walking out my boss commented on how he wants to find the owner of this car. my coworkers all started talking about how their wives would never let them get a car like this. i said "well that's too bad" as i pulled my keys out and unlocked the door. my boss turns to me and says: "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN NN JC!!!!!! You're gonna catch all KINDS of tail with this sled!!"
jcthegrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #456
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post

Back seat snail trail?
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #457
bandier
Got mine!

Drives: 2021 LT1 RS - Orange Crush
Every time someone says "nice car!"
bandier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #458
Mamooth

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS 6M
Talking

I was in Tennessee, caring for my sick grandma, decided to take a drive to Nashville. I am in the middle of actual nowhere and stop to get a drink and when I come out there are three kids getting their picture taken with "Bumble Bee" hahah.

I used to get mildly annoyed when people said the "B" word but that really made me happy. I even let them climb all over the inside and take pictures sitting in the drivers seat. Felt like a hero to those little guys
Mamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #459
H0peful1

Drives: --
Every stare, horn honk, frantic wave, shouted woohoo and compliment is great.

Yesterday was fun, though. As we walked out of a store, a nice car was pulling into the lot. He spies us walking to my car and is by my side quickly, saying how beautiful the color is, asking the year, hp, etc. I commented on his beautiful gun metal gray Mercedes SL 55 (AMG V8). He was humble and seemed genuinely interested in my car/Camaros. As we parted ways, he said he loved the color of the interior, and kept looking at the car as we left. Pretty amazing for someone with a 6 figure sports car to take time to admire my Camaro!
H0peful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #460
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Someone said: "Does he transform"? I said: piss him off and you will find out. They really like the transformer.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #461
mirabella
silver snow

Drives: 2017 Red 1LT RS
When I bought my car a few weeks back an off duty police officer said: I look for girls like you in cars like that and smiled as he got into his Corvette.

The car sales guy said he was a state trooper who comes in for service there. lol

I need to remember that thou ha
mirabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #462
Bsanf21
Love me some Camaro's!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
That car is so sexy I'd F#$! you now, but only in your car! lol (then my GF came out of the store)
Bsanf21 is offline   Reply With Quote