Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
SSambumbia -- pictures????
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #16
SSambumbia

Drives: 2ss/rs black/black
I should get my car back next week. They where working on a 997 and had some Bimmers and Lambo they needed to finish before starting mine. You should check out their website, might be interested in certifying them. I ended up not trusting anybody, not even the GM dealer for the install. I drove 2 hours to get to them. Not a big deal in the States but in PR, that's the other end of island.

Then I am waiting for my set of mega/ultra/super Top Secret wheels to arrive, then I'll post some pics.
SSambumbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #17
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSambumbia View Post
I should get my car back next week. They where working on a 997 and had some Bimmers and Lambo they needed to finish before starting mine. You should check out their website, might be interested in certifying them. I ended up not trusting anybody, not even the GM dealer for the install. I drove 2 hours to get to them. Not a big deal in the States but in PR, that's the other end of island.

Then I am waiting for my set of mega/ultra/super Top Secret wheels to arrive, then I'll post some pics.
I would like to check out the website. Can you post a link?

Last edited by JusticePete; 02-16-2011 at 09:21 PM.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSambumbia View Post

Two hours? Man in Texas that is a grocery run.
I actually hauled mine 8 hours eack way to get my suspension work done. Pete recommended Heath, and it was worth every mile!

+1 on what 600 said, no noise from the camber plates. They are a nice unit, and perform as well as they look.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #19
SSambumbia

Drives: 2ss/rs black/black
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I would like to check out the website. Can you post a link?
www.oscarvelez.com
SSambumbia is offline   Reply With Quote