Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-09-2015, 03:04 PM   #141
Symone

Drives: 2010 3.6 V6 2LT RS
My story

After first seeing a camaro back in 2010 while on holiday in Orlando I told the wife one day I'll get one of those , so this year after selling my GMC Syclone I visited Orlando again with the idea of searching for a Camaro. After looking at several I decided to buy this 2010 2lt rs in cyber grey from a dealer IN Saint Augustine,paid for it booked with shipping company and then waited 6 weeks to arrive in UK ,I'm now driving around England in my Camaro.
Attached Images

Symone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:39 PM   #142
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symone View Post
After first seeing a camaro back in 2010 while on holiday in Orlando I told the wife one day I'll get one of those , so this year after selling my GMC Syclone I visited Orlando again with the idea of searching for a Camaro. After looking at several I decided to buy this 2010 2lt rs in cyber grey from a dealer IN Saint Augustine,paid for it booked with shipping company and then waited 6 weeks to arrive in UK ,I'm now driving around England in my Camaro.
OH, JAMES!!!

2014 2SS/RS VERT L99
SUMMIT WHITE
AIRAID CAI
BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK EXHAUST
ELITE ENGINEERING CATCH-CAN
RANGE AFM-DELETE MODULE
HUPER OPTIK 40
CHROME PEDALS
PREMIUM FLOOR MATS
PREMIUM CARGO MAT
DEDICATED 32GB iPHONE HD
[/I][/B][IMG][/IMG]
CCMADONNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:49 PM   #143
Matty Ice

Drives: 2015 SS/RS 1LE
I usually buy a new/used car every 3/4 years. I like performance but not the everyday performance type car; Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers. I had owned a 1994 Lumina Z34 5spd, 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe, 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. I always research and know exactly what my next car is going to be. My next car/the plan was gonna be a 2013 CTS-V coupe in the fall of 2015. I crashed my G8 on 12/13/14- no shit! When I was looking for a replacement nothing looked good so I was gonna get another G8. I was panicking because I could not find one that I wanted. Then after about two weeks of looking I saw a 2013 Black on Black 1le with 6800mi on the Trader for 32.5K. It was love at first sight! That was probably the only type of camaro I would own. SS's are a dime a dozen and could not afford a ZL1. I called the guy told him I wanted it and soon as my insurance check was issued and my loan secured I would buy it. I drove from Milwaukee, WI to Cincinnati, OH and bought it for 31.5K on 1/2/15. I love the car. I wish the roads/weather was better hear in MKE so I did not have to run Pilot AS3's and could drive the car to it's full potential.
Matty Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #144
brian O

Drives: 2014 2ss spring special edition
I had a 2009 Black corvette. My girl bought a 2014 2lt/rs in november. Sometimes we would go somewhere and take her car. She would have me drive. I enjoyed driving it. then one day I was at the dealership getting service on my corvette and looked around the lot. Seen a Bad ass Spring edition looked at it and seen 47k sticker and shook my head and walked away. Then a couple months later I got done golfing and went to get into my vette and couldnt. WAY TOO HOT. I could have baked cookies in it. SO I thought hummmm the 2016 camaros are hitting the lot soon. let me see whats out there in 2014's I was on website and seen the same Spring edition marked down. I called my credit union and pre approved 40.5k took it to dealer and told them pay off vette and give me car for this and we have a deal.
Its mine now Bye Bye vette. not as fast but love it.
Attached Images

brian O is offline   Reply With Quote