Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #71
ic-kid

Drives: SS
you are insane if you do not call your CC company and do a charge back asap. if the wheels are not hub-centric, this means that the hub size drilled on your wheels is already too large, redrilling it will only make it larger. Centering rings are what you find on most cheaper 1 pc wheels on the market so they can sell them to multiple cars and make more money.
ic-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #72
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ic-kid View Post
you are insane if you do not call your CC company and do a charge back asap. if the wheels are not hub-centric, this means that the hub size drilled on your wheels is already too large, redrilling it will only make it larger. Centering rings are what you find on most cheaper 1 pc wheels on the market so they can sell them to multiple cars and make more money.
I have been in contact with the CC company and since they want the wheels back to try and FIX them then they said to let them try and if I am not happy then we can move forward with any disputes.

I did check the tracking number on the wheels and the estimated delivery date is 8/4, LOL Aint no way I will get them back by 8/9
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #73
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
just from reading PQ's, Jkel's, and Emma's comments, has helped me steer clear from ever purchasing this brand. i hate to hear that u guys are having so many problems with them. i would def. be seeking other options if they cant correct the problem.
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #74
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I suppose if you ordered 20" or smaller, had them just use the raw aluminum finish, and charge half the price, it would be a decent product.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #75
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
If I could get half what I have invested mine right now, I'd take it. And they actually look great.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #76
RayJay

Drives: Your Wife's Benz ;)
Hi, I'm here to join the potential Shit-storm.... I bought my wheels in April(ish) sent them back immediately because of the paint. After a month of waiting, I finally got them back, and they are seemingly worse than when I sent them?!? I'm super pissed! But awaiting a response on their suggested remedy.

Hell, I've technically owned them for months! But have yet to see them much.... I feel like a father whose child neglects them, except to collect my child support checks! Ahhhhhh FML! Savini being the whoreish ex-wife, spending all my dough! I just wanna mount the things and drive already!!!!!!
RayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #77
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
You get what you pay for. LOL
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #78
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJay View Post
Hell, I've technically owned them for months! But have yet to see them much....
OMG.................. THAT'S Savini to me. My first 6 months or so I had them half the time. I never had a set I could realy ride on til I had them over 6 months. AFTER I got my wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post

Last edited by PQ; 08-01-2011 at 10:05 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #79
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
just from reading PQ's, Jkel's, and Emma's comments, has helped me steer clear from ever purchasing this brand. i hate to hear that u guys are having so many problems with them. i would def. be seeking other options if they cant correct the problem.
I don't know if I would ever buy Savini wheels again even if they CLAIM they rectified their issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post

Actually we didn't, we didn't even get a kiss.......
Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #80
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJay View Post
Hi, I'm here to join the potential Shit-storm.... I bought my wheels in April(ish) sent them back immediately because of the paint. After a month of waiting, I finally got them back, and they are seemingly worse than when I sent them?!? I'm super pissed! But awaiting a response on their suggested remedy.

Hell, I've technically owned them for months! But have yet to see them much.... I feel like a father whose child neglects them, except to collect my child support checks! Ahhhhhh FML! Savini being the whoreish ex-wife, spending all my dough! I just wanna mount the things and drive already!!!!!!
This is going to be good to hear this one.....sounds like Randy's finish, Emma's finish, Dangeruss 's Finish etc....... and the list goes on and on
Old 08-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #81
bob vogel

Drives: 2010 rs ss
did i miss something? i have not seen anything on here from savini. oh thats right what do you call it when someone takes your money and you have nothing? sorry i just had the throw that in. this hole thing just makes me't off.
bob vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #82
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Well... I took my Savini wheels off my car today. I put on a set of 20" Forgeline wheels with drag radials. It's like going from cheap crappy stilettos to track shoes.

Last edited by Darth_Emma; 08-02-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #83
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Well... I took my Savini wheels off my car today. I put on a set of 20" Forgeline wheels with drag radials. It's like going from stilettos to track shoes.
Oh shit. Chris will love that annalogy.

But, cheap, shitty stilettos.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #84
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Oh shit. Chris will love that annalogy.

But, cheap, shitty stilettos.

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote