Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 11-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #1
FeArLeSsInSoCaL
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Injen CAI Wrinkled Black Finish - V8

Up for sale is an Injen Cold Air Intake system for a 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 Engine in the very hard to find WRINKLED BLACK edition. The intake has only about 50 miles on it. I had it on my "weekend car," so the intake was hardly used and I am not a racer, so it was never used and abused in the short while I had it. I am selling for personal reasons. The item was professionally installed and taken off by a certified automotive technician. If you have any questions for him, you can send me a private message and I will give you his contact info and he will be more than glad to answer any of your questions. The item comes in its original box, installation instructions, and washer fluid container replacement as well. I am in the Redondo Beach/South Bay area and am willing to meet, or I can ship to your door via UPS Priority upon receiving payment. I am asking for $350, and is the same price if you would like it shipped, which I am willing to do for free. PM or post if interested.....
Attached Images

FeArLeSsInSoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote