Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #43
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
I'd wait till the next episode before calling it a plot hole...maybe he's still on the roof.
you must not be watching, they already went back for him, cut their way onto the roof [only access door] and just found his hand, hacksaw and empty cuffs, then they show them discuessing going to look for him.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #44
POWERFREAK
I.AM.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/A6 cammed-n-whippled
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
you must not be watching, they already went back for him, cut their way onto the roof [only access door] and just found his hand, hacksaw and empty cuffs, then they show them discuessing going to look for him.
thanks, I was watching. ok...so maybe he's on the other side of the roof, laying dead, maybe he's passed out bleeding to death under a pipe, maybe he jumped to a different rooftop, I don't know...it didn't exactly show them looking around for him. I'm SURE there's an explanation to come. That would be a giant plot hole indeed. My biggest question is why did he have to hack through his wrist, why not cut through the piece that he was cuffed to? (may also be explained in the next episode). But of course this is a show about the zombie apocalypse, so there's just a little suspension of reality that's needed.

Last edited by POWERFREAK; 11-16-2010 at 11:39 AM.
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #45
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
If I had a hacksaw the last thing I would have cut off is my hand. The long rusted bolt on the other end of the handcuffs appeared to be a better option!

I don’t really see where they are going with this character anyways?? Did he go senile in 24hrs? I mean they left the city and spent the night at camp; and the next day went back to the rooftop.

And what is with everyone making so much noise? The Challenger, the truck horn, the guy playing in the water, the kid screaming when the zombie was eating the deer!! Can everyone just be quiet; they are making me a nervous wreck.

I like the show, but watching these people…!!!!!

Last edited by Jay_LHD3; 11-16-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #46
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Hmm, will have to check this out
Old 11-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #47
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Sunday night they showed them all in a row, and showed while out looking for him, they run into boys in the hood. And yep while still on the roof the pipes nearly fell apart while he kicked on them but quickly stopped for TV drama.

Other plot hole was the Deer, because the zombie was chewing on its neck, they could not eat any of the rest of it, but when have you seen them steralize them arrows??? If you can't eat a Deers butt cause a zombie chewed on its neck, how can you re-use any weapon to hunt that was used to kill a zombie???
Old 11-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #48
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
SEASON STATISTICS EPISODES: 3
CONFIRMED HEADSHOTS (GUNS): 22 + 0= 22
CONFIRMED HEADSHOTS (MISC.): 6 + 2 = 8
TOTAL ZOMBIE KILLS (EST.): 32 + 2 = 34
HUMAN DEATHS: 0
Old 11-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #49
GMfan454

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS/RS 6spd manual
This show is freaking cool. I missed the first one but got the general idea. Hope it stays this good.
GMfan454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:18 PM   #50
GMfan454

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS/RS 6spd manual
Quote:
Sunday night they showed them all in a row, and showed while out looking for him, they run into boys in the hood. And yep while still on the roof the pipes nearly fell apart while he kicked on them but quickly stopped for TV drama.

Other plot hole was the Deer, because the zombie was chewing on its neck, they could not eat any of the rest of it, but when have you seen them steralize them arrows??? If you can't eat a Deers butt cause a zombie chewed on its neck, how can you re-use any weapon to hunt that was used to kill a zombie???
I was waiting for them to say something to the redneck about sterilizing his arrow as well. Maybe something will come out of that.
GMfan454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #51
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan454 View Post
I was waiting for them to say something to the redneck about sterilizing his arrow as well. Maybe something will come out of that.
Blood/juices splatter from killing them seems to be over looked also, like when they hack into the Deer zombie guy you can see the one dudes flinch from splatter hittin him in the face.

Makes me think of that other zombie-ish type movie that if even 1 drop of their juices gets on you, you change. Seems to be kinda like that but not full on; on purpose or by plot hole accident, I dunno.

But id think if you can't eat the back half of a deer, cause a zombie chewed on its neck, even cooked fully, juice splatter or on weapons used to hunt, should turn/kill them too.

Im just a plot hole finder, even my most fav movies I find plot holes.
Its what I do. And of course you can get away with it sometimes in movies but to many plot holes and it won't win awards. Which could explain it being on TV Though much better then most TV movies, like the stuff on SYFY.
Which are just giant plot holes with 1950s effects
Old 11-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #52
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
For what it's worth...

Name:  img1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  44.8 KB

Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #53
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:

I think the zombie virus only lasts a predetermined time outside a host.

Love the show btw!
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #54
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
I think the zombie virus only lasts a predetermined time outside a host.

Love the show btw!
Then they should of been able to keep the Deer, aged meat or even dry aged jerky, or salt cure meat is still good then if its just a matter of time.

pricy steaks are left to age for months.

Tags
show, tv series, zombie