Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 07-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
RedRocketSS
BSHU

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel SS
kind of new..

Well I guess I missed this section and went straight to the modding threads when I signed up LOL. I picked up my SS in early May. I had a 07 Trailblazer SS before this. Ill be more of a lurker than a poster but will help when I can, still getting use to all the different stuff with the Camaros.

I live in North Phoenix BTW. I rarely see any modded ones around where I live but if you're in the same area let me know I've been wanting to meet up with some Camaro5 members.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Welcome aboard. Lots of great Camaro comrads here. I bet you will meet lots of locals C5ers if you hand around here much. See ya arouns C5.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
IBM

Drives: '11 2LT/RS IBM
Welcome!!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocketSS View Post
Well I guess I missed this section and went straight to the modding threads when I signed up LOL. I picked up my SS in early May. I had a 07 Trailblazer SS before this. Ill be more of a lurker than a poster but will help when I can, still getting use to all the different stuff with the Camaros.

I live in North Phoenix BTW. I rarely see any modded ones around where I live but if you're in the same area let me know I've been wanting to meet up with some Camaro5 members.
You didn't miss it, it didn't exist until just the other day.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:

Holy crap.

C5FII was just in your town a few weeks before you got your car. You'd have seen more moded 5th Gen Camaros than any other single place in the world.

Anyway, welcome to the site. catch some of the events if you can.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
RedRocketSS
BSHU

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Holy crap.

C5FII was just in your town a few weeks before you got your car. You'd have seen more moded 5th Gen Camaros than any other single place in the world.

Anyway, welcome to the site. catch some of the events if you can.
lol go figure!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #7
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Welcome!
Old 07-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #8
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Lurk all you like - you'll just love it here. Great information on your new Camaro and a whole bunch of awesome people (well most of them anyway).
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Welcome
Old 07-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
outlaw2

Drives: 12 SS/RS Conv, 66 Impala SS Conv
Welcome, I to did the trade-up from a 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD LS2. Can't haul horses but sure can haul A$$...
Old 07-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
bill2129
Account Suspended

Drives: 2085 Trans AM COBRA
Quote:
Ill be more of a lurker than a poster but will help when I can.
Don't worry about helping. I think im the least knowledgeable on this site. Thats why I hang in the lounge section 90% of the time
bill2129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #12
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:

Haha, I can attest to that! You went straight to the modding section. We are located in Scottsdale, AZ so we will have to get together sometime!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote