Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #57
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
Our normal shipping processes require a big boat ride!. Now we have a lot of custom vehicles and GM vehicles that need the stuff right now. They agreed to pay the $350 or so shipping charges. This offer is also available to anyone who wants them now. It still normally takes 7-9 days due to customs and such.

Hope this answers your question

mike
dms
Not at all actually lol.

Im wondering where you buy your cars from. I ask because most dealers cant get their hands on a Camaro, so im wondering if you guys have a deal with GM or some dealer.
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #58
smokn'

Drives: Banana boat
i once saw this in the encyclopedia under sexy
smokn' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #59
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Our normal shipping processes require a big boat ride!. Now we have a lot of custom vehicles and GM vehicles that need the stuff right now. They agreed to pay the $350 or so shipping charges. This offer is also available to anyone who wants them now. It still normally takes 7-9 days due to customs and such.

Hope this answers your question

mike
dms
If the preorders arent going to be here in the next couple weeks, I will take you up on the quick ship.
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #60
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
Not at all actually lol.

Im wondering where you buy your cars from. I ask because most dealers cant get their hands on a Camaro, so im wondering if you guys have a deal with GM or some dealer.
We have 3 major shops doing serious Camaro upgrades and I think they have 10-15 between them. I am not sure how they get them, and I am not going ot ask. That is their business and I do not want to put them on the spot. It is entirely possible that 2 of them anyways, might be getting them thru special programs GM has. There will be quite a few Camaros given to companies for SEMA.

Showing these cars in killer and sometimes outragious options is great marketing. Now I do not think personally the Camaro needs any more marketing because they have done a killer job already and sales are great.

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:53 AM   #61
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Beautiful car, but the prices are just a little too steep for me. Hey I can dream though right....
Old 07-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #62
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Hey

I go to a lot of car shows and see sooooooooo many outstanding vehicles that I wish I could win the lottery and build a 15 car garage, and fill them!!

But seeing the cars that are being done offers ideas and such to many

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #63
Koolwip
Steve & Stefani

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
That looks awesome. But damn...$50k - $150k
Old 07-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #64
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
To each their own but before any of you post a reply you should really read what we are doing to the cars. There is nothing simple about anything we are doing. We are doing full suspension upgrades, new rear ends, tranny, LS-9 and so on, we are redoing the complete outside of the car with new everything along with the inside.

We have several different wheels and we did not just put our name on parts. If it was that easy you guys could all do it. Nothing on this car will be untouched and it will have over 700HP when we are finished.

I dont know you mr internet but at least you can read and thanks for hitting all the points for me. I guess if everyone would just take 5 min to read what we are doing it might have saved a lot of this.

This car will go for around $70K and all of you can do it yourself if you want we sell the parts and we sell them cheaper than you can buy them from anyone else. This car is supercharged, blacked out, 22-inch wheels, tires, 15-inch rotors all the way around with 6 piston calipers, racing suspension and performance exhaust. More parts are being added daily. Add up the parts and see what you come too.

Yes we have Camaros at the shop and we bought them all just like everyone else did. They are out all over the place you just have to do your homework.
Fesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #65
Big Rob

Drives: ????
R.elax people......

I got a chance to speak with Fesler at the GoodGuys car show in Pleasanton a few weeks back and if I remember right the $150k price point is for a LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED CAR BUILT TO YOUR LIKING!!! I believe he said limited to 60 cars per year so for the collectors out there.....hhhmmmmmmm. I know they are building bodykits for these right now that other people can buy, but the hideaway headlights and the retro taillights will only be on the limited production cars. For those who do it themselves you can buy the parts from them....... I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing their products in a dealership near you. The great thing about Hot Rodders and Muscle Car freaks is everyone has there own opinion of what is great and that is what makes all the car shows so interesting!!! Just my .02
Big Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #66
Big Rob

Drives: ????
Oh and 1 more thing......... The $50k to $150k obviously includes the CAR!!!!!
Big Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #67
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

I'm going to stay neutral here and say what I said back in the 1st page of this thread.
FESLER does AMAZING work and what you will be getting is an AWESOME product. He does A LOT of work on pro-touring cars, which come out extremely nice. He also does a lot of side work for GM, so he knows these cars and the products very well.
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #68
Camaro Lives On
Force RECON

Drives: 2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Send a message via AIM to Camaro Lives On
Quote:
The black is a killer clean color. I do like the wheels and the sleek look! I have not yet had toe opportunity to drive the 22's. But very soon, this Camaro and maybe 2 others will be track tested and adjusted at a cool place by a seriously good driver that 95% of you will know. I do not have permission to mention dates, location, or the test driver.

mike
dms
Is it The Stig?
Old 07-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #69
carsismeZ06
Corvette and Camaro lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro...some day...
I didn't like the wheelse the first time I saw them, but now I think they look good on the car. Would be better with some stock wheels painted black.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #70
20HoosierDaddies10

Drives: 1967 Convertible Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fesler View Post
To each their own but before any of you post a reply you should really read what we are doing to the cars. There is nothing simple about anything we are doing. We are doing full suspension upgrades, new rear ends, tranny, LS-9 and so on, we are redoing the complete outside of the car with new everything along with the inside.

We have several different wheels and we did not just put our name on parts. If it was that easy you guys could all do it. Nothing on this car will be untouched and it will have over 700HP when we are finished.

I dont know you mr internet but at least you can read and thanks for hitting all the points for me. I guess if everyone would just take 5 min to read what we are doing it might have saved a lot of this.

This car will go for around $70K and all of you can do it yourself if you want we sell the parts and we sell them cheaper than you can buy them from anyone else. This car is supercharged, blacked out, 22-inch wheels, tires, 15-inch rotors all the way around with 6 piston calipers, racing suspension and performance exhaust. More parts are being added daily. Add up the parts and see what you come too.

Yes we have Camaros at the shop and we bought them all just like everyone else did. They are out all over the place you just have to do your homework.

I think your design is awesome, love the 22" rims. I am in my 30's and own a 67 vert with 19/20 combo to add a little perspective. I was surprised to read the responses. Of all of the different companies offering upgrades and custom cars this one stood out the most to me. JMHO or course, as everyone likes to say "to each his own". So are you saying that the car pictured is 70K?
20HoosierDaddies10 is offline   Reply With Quote