Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #29
pistolgripcopo1
pistolgripcopo1

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Carbon fiber gray
Now I lay me down to sleep. Off to never never land. lol.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #30
CAMAROssRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 Black
I had a couple dreams that i sold my camaro and woke up almost thinking it was really gone.
CAMAROssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #31
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS

I've had my share of Camaro nightmares... Always wake up in a cold sweat, and go check the garage in order to restore peace of mind.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #32
shanmoon

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Unhappy waking nightmare

I had a dream that I got my first speeding ticket exactly 6 months after I bought my car down to the day... oh wait! That wasn't a dream, happened yesterday morning on my way to work, about 1/4 mile from the office, sigh....

In retrospect, my new custom license plate frame probably didn't help....

My V8 build thread: doesn't exist yet! Too busy modding!
shanmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #33
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
wanna hear a true story? i was at the light and my lane was going to merge with the lane on the left side 150 feet away going on to the freeway.
Lights turn green i accelerate a bit and the Toyota Highlander on the left side accelerates more trying to get ahead and i floored it BUT for some off reason the highlander kept up with me (or should i say my camaro did) and i was like WTF? After a few seconds i end up beating her, but i was disappointed. LOL this is embarrassing.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #34
Coyotekiller
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersXXIX View Post
wanna hear a true story? i was at the light and my lane was going to merge with the lane on the left side 150 feet away going on to the freeway.
Lights turn green i accelerate a bit and the Toyota Highlander on the left side accelerates more trying to get ahead and i floored it BUT for some off reason the highlander kept up with me (or should i say my camaro did) and i was like WTF? After a few seconds i end up beating her, but i was disappointed. LOL this is embarrassing.
The highlander has quite a bit of power if I remember correctly. With a small v8. I was looking at one for awhile before I decided I didn't want to look like a soccer mom...
Coyotekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #35
CUONCRS

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS/RS
So, when I read this thread before, I laughed a little. But then last night....

Took my daughter to a mall, we were in there for a while. No, that's not the nightmare part. When we walked out to the parking lot at night, we went to where we thought the Camaro was parked, and it wasn't. Pulled the remote out and started pushing "lock" button to make it honk. Across the parking lot on the other side I heard it. So, walking over there we passed several other Camaros and a scene from like Fast and Furious, and there was an IBM Camaro just like mine, but with spinner wheels and stickers on it. I thought, eh.... not my style, but hey, it's still a Camaro. Pushed lock on the FOB once again, and heard the honk over a few rows, but the weird part was, the spinner Camaro lights flashed. Kept walking and I get to where the Camaro honked from, and here's this POS beat up, dented, unmatched wheeled Camaro. Then the realization of what happened hit me....

The other "kids" remote was the same frequency as mine, and they figured that out, threw some stickers on, and changed the wheels. I turned around, and they were driving off fast, hitting other cars and jumping curbs on their way out, joyriding in my car. I called the police on my cell, but they didn't say it was an emergency, and I would have to come into the station to fill out a report in the morning.

I woke up then, with a sick feeling in my stomach. Ugh!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #36
ChevyGuy727

Drives: Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
ChevyGuy727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #37
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagj 11 ss View Post
Time to lay off the gut bomb burritos late at night

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #38
Jay23

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th, 2007 VRSCDX
After I sold my 10, I started having dreams about it, I bought another one 6 months later, I couldn't take it anymore!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 05-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #39
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
It's odd; the only nightmare I've ever had about my car was that I went outside one morning to go to work and my boyfriend was banging some other chick on the hood. In the dream, I grabbed a piece of wood and started hitting them both, screaming "You're ****ing up my paint!!!!"

I woke up pissed! LOL!

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #40
Supercamaro64
Right, right.

Drives: 79 Z28, 86 Camaro, 94 Burb 4x4
I dont really want to say what MY camaro dreams are about... Lol!
Supercamaro64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #41
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
I had one last night that my v6 came down with the dreaded "blown engine due to lack of oil" problem.

Don't worry, I checked my oil this morning for SURE. Just in case it was an omen.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #42
Coyotekiller
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
It's odd; the only nightmare I've ever had about my car was that I went outside one morning to go to work and my boyfriend was banging some other chick on the hood. In the dream, I grabbed a piece of wood and started hitting them both, screaming "You're ****ing up my paint!!!!"

I woke up pissed! LOL!
The question is, did your boyfriend know why you were pissed at him for the next week? Lol
Coyotekiller is offline   Reply With Quote