Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 09-12-2014, 01:20 PM   #15
camarosspower

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Funny how mustang guys always bring up the 5.0 in every thread even when it has nothing to do with a 5.0 op asked about a stock c5 z06 and a l99. I think motor trend has them at 12.9 1/4 Mi. I'll check again
camarosspower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #16
Deki

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
And again you are off topic and still adding nothing to add or take credit away from the OP story. Go F*&* yourself and troll another forum.
Quote:
Sorry camaro500. Yes this is getting out of hand. hopefully your thread doesnt get closed. I just hate tards like Dike getting on and talking junk that makes no sense adding up to nothing. Good job on your win either way
I'm a tard because I am not delusional and answered a question OP asked? You started the name calling and the condescending remarks, and being a Camaro owner on a Camaro forum doesn't entitle you to that. To simplify it for you, his 112-14 mph car isn't gonna beat a near 119mph car, which is what I stated in the first place until you brought in your over sensative panties into the conversation. Sorry reality hurts your insecure little feelings.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #17
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosspower View Post
Funny how mustang guys always bring up the 5.0 in every thread even when it has nothing to do with a 5.0 op asked about a stock c5 z06 and a l99. I think motor trend has them at 12.9 1/4 Mi. I'll check again
Also funny how mustang guys (who i normally get along with in person) troll the Camaro5 forums so much

And they (03 C5 Z06's) are capable of 11.9's. Magazine times at least...
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #18
Deki

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosspower View Post
Funny how these Mustang guys sometimes don't have Mustangs anymore and now have a GM and Jeep, but hey, some day you may learn not all car enthusiasts are blind fan boys.
Quote:
Also funny how mustang guys (who i normally get along with in person) troll the Camaro5 forums so much

And they (03 C5 Z06's) are capable of 11.9's. Magazine times at least...
I already stated that a while back. I'm not here to start shit and I've been here for a while. You're the troll in this case my friend.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #19
ytown87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
I'm a tard because I am not delusional and answered a question OP asked? You started the name calling and the condescending remarks, and being a Camaro owner on a Camaro forum doesn't entitle you to that. To simplify it for you, his 112-14 mph car isn't gonna beat a near 119mph car, which is what I stated in the first place until you brought in your over sensative panties into the conversation. Sorry reality hurts your insecure little feelings.
Yet somehow he pulled it off and won. Go figure. Maybe the OP is just lying to us for the sake of gaining new friends online. OR maybe he really did win and was just trying to share with his fellow members. And I am so far from insecure buddy...that I dont go running to other forums not for may car to start crap up with their members.

For the last time.....this race did not take place on a 1/4 mile track with tree lights and someone giving you a slip at the end telling you your trap speeds and e/t. OP pulled an 03 Z06 on the street from a roll. Take the time to read what he said in the beginning before throwing radom BS out there that doesnt even answer his question.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #20
Deki

Quote:
Yet somehow he pulled it off and won. Go figure. Maybe the OP is just lying to us for the sake of gaining new friends online. OR maybe he really did win and was just trying to share with his fellow members. And I am so far from insecure buddy...that I dont go running to other forums not for may car to start crap up with their members.

For the last time.....this race did not take place on a 1/4 mile track with tree lights and someone giving you a slip at the end telling you your trap speeds and e/t. OP pulled an 03 Z06 on the street from a roll. Take the time to read what he said in the beginning before throwing radom BS out there that doesnt even answer his question.
And he asked a question on a PUBLIC forum and I gave my opinion on it. I never said he was lying. And if you don't think a car's trap speed is a great indicator of how a car will do from a roll, I suggest you hit the track a couple more times and learn a few things. Also, I'm on this board because I love the Camaro. I had one, and I sold it. I had a mustang, and I sold it. I could give a crap less about why you think I'm on this forum, and I've been here for a while, and it's only once every year or so a person like you shows up that can't have a normal discussion and blows things out of proportion for no reason. Go relax and enjoy your car.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #21
ytown87

Quote:
I already stated that a while back. I'm not here to start shit and I've been here for a while. You're the troll in this case my friend.
Impossible to troll and be answering the topic that the OP started the thread off with

And good job little buddy see what happens when you use facts? You start adding value for a change to the topic. Do that 2 or 3 more times and you just may not be as ricer/troll as I thought.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:39 PM   #22
ytown87

Quote:
And he asked a question on a PUBLIC forum and I gave my opinion on it. I never said he was lying. And if you don't think a car's trap speed is a great indicator of how a car will do from a roll, I suggest you hit the track a couple more times and learn a few things. Also, I'm on this board because I love the Camaro. I had one, and I sold it. I had a mustang, and I sold it. I could give a crap less about why you think I'm on this forum, and I've been here for a while, and it's only once every year or so a person like you shows up that can't have a normal discussion and blows things out of proportion for no reason. Go relax and enjoy your car.
Want a hug? Bring it in......cmon!!! Hug it up with me real quick.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #23
Deki

Quote:
Want a hug? Bring it in......cmon!!! Hug it up with me real quick.
That's all I wanted this whole time is some man on man action....next time I'll just come out and say it lol
Old 09-12-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
camarosspower

[QUOTE=Deki;7948157]Funny how these Mustang guys sometimes don't have Mustangs anymore and now have a GM and Jeep, but hey, some day you may learn not all car enthusiasts are blind fan boys.

Blind fan boy?? I know a great car when I see one. My brother owns a 2006 saleen mustang turbo. Do I hate it and I say its a slow car because its no a Camaro?? No I don't. If I had a mistang I would be in the mustang forums trying to learn more about a mustangs. Since I have a Camaro I guess I'm stuck here. Oh gosh darn
Old 09-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #25
ytown87

Quote:
That's all I wanted this whole time is some man on man action....next time I'll just come out and say it lol
I shouldve known that already but I'm not good at picking up on signs. My gf tells me that all the time. I'm down to bro out with you next time ok.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #26
camarosspower

No hug for me a hand shake is good enough for me
Old 09-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #27
Deki

[QUOTE=camarosspower;7948188]
Quote:
Funny how these Mustang guys sometimes don't have Mustangs anymore and now have a GM and Jeep, but hey, some day you may learn not all car enthusiasts are blind fan boys.

Blind fan boy?? I know a great car when I see one. My brother owns a 2006 saleen mustang turbo. Do I hate it and I say its a slow car because its no a Camaro?? No I don't. If I had a mistang I would be in the mustang forums trying to learn more about a mustangs. Since I have a Camaro I guess I'm stuck here. Oh gosh darn
Your argument is invalid because a 2006 Mustang, even in Saleen trim with a ton of horsepower is a terrible car.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #28
Deki

Quote:
I shouldve known that already but I'm not good at picking up on signs. My gf tells me that all the time. I'm down to bro out with you next time ok.
Lol you're friendly now that you know I no longer have a Mustang