Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 11-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #183
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
my new addiction besides the camaro thought this setup would be good for some nice camaro videos be sure to watch in high def

http://youtu.be/9XLLorPDBP0
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #184
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
my new addiction besides the camaro thought this setup would be good for some nice camaro videos be sure to watch in high def

I too, think that would be neat! Apparently it can move around 55 MPH! Rob is going to practice driving and flying and filming at the same time!
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #185
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Wow, that thing is cool! Is it electric?
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #186
Robd
Robs SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
Wow, that thing is cool! Is it electric?
Ya it's powered by 12 volt lipo batteries takes photos too here's a acreage picture I took for a client
Attached Images

[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Old 11-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #187
Robd
Robs SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
I too, think that would be neat! Apparently it can move around 55 MPH! Rob is going to practice driving and flying and filming at the same time!
Now that's distracted driving
Old 11-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #188
NFRNOSS

That's awesome. How long does it fly on a charge?
Old 11-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #189
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Those things are cool! Had a client who had one and would actually fly it in his office.....

Things sure have changed, my dad used to build model planes, how we spent our weekends as kids. But they ran on gas and were sooo noisy, pretty painful to watch when they crashed!!!

Would be awesome to have out on a cruise next year!
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:12 AM   #190
smarbrit

Was a greasy drive home tonight! Had to start in 2nd gear from lights and first time I've ever had the back end slide out down shifting. Was a bit nerve wracking, but still got home grinning!! Be safe, not great driving conditions!

Saw a yellow camaro out today as well!
Old 11-20-2013, 01:02 AM   #191
NFRNOSS

Glad you made it home safe! Can't imagine the roads out there!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #192
CocoaKid
CocoaKid

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
Was a greasy drive home tonight! Had to start in 2nd gear from lights and first time I've ever had the back end slide out down shifting. Was a bit nerve wracking, but still got home grinning!! Be safe, not great driving conditions!

Saw a yellow camaro out today as well!
The lights are what get me too, the worst part is the guys in trucks giggling before they rip off in 4x4 because they know I can't beat them for once lol
CocoaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #193
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post

I'd love to have a video from that following my (or yours, excellent choice on colour btw!) Camaro for a daily commute but it would definitely be too risky to ever co-ordinate. That is one thing about owning a SGM Camaro (or Camaro in general) as much fun as it is to drive it's the view on-seekers see that we don't get to see to often that I miss. Seeing the car in motion from outside the car that is. Of course I get that when a spot another 5th Gen on the road. Quite a few in Ottawa since it is no longer 2010 however most like mine have entered hibernation. The mustang and challenger crowd have stuck it out longer from what I have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaKid View Post
The lights are what get me too, the worst part is the guys in trucks giggling before they rip off in 4x4 because they know I can't beat them for once lol
My 4x4 is a POS I don't think I could ever giggle at a Camaro owner as I would be in awe. You'd still take me as others behind me give me the horn because I forgot to press the gas while I watch your cars taillights in front of me.

Oh for those wondering why this Ottawa guy is in the Calgary thread! It's usually my December home to see family for the holidays but seeing as I bought my Camaro this year I don't think I'll be making it out for the Holidays :(.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #194
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post

My 4x4 is a POS I don't think I could ever giggle at a Camaro owner as I would be in awe. You'd still take me as others behind me give me the horn because I forgot to press the gas while I watch your cars taillights in front of me.

Oh for those wondering why this Ottawa guy is in the Calgary thread! It's usually my December home to see family for the holidays but seeing as I bought my Camaro this year I don't think I'll be making it out for the Holidays :(.
I'm not overly concerned about the 4x4's in the winter. When conditions are bad, it drives me crazy that I actually get passed driving slower in the middle lane, but it's usually only a day or 2, then the roads are dry and back to normal. I've been waiting for the snow to melt enough to make sense to wash mine....embarrassing how dirty she is!
Old 11-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #195
NFRNOSS

I might take mine out for a drive today and probably a rinse afterwards!
Old 11-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #196
smarbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
I might take mine out for a drive today and probably a rinse afterwards!
Beautiful day today for a drive! Problem with a rinse I'd the side streets are still mucky and wet, by the time you get home, car has crap all over it again....hopefully this lasts a few more days and mine can get a good wash!