Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
LoPerformance Motorsports
Loperformance Motorsports

Drives: 2011 2LT
Matching Carpet for Amp rack!!!

Any one know of a source to get mathing carpet to cover a amp rack with? Bought a ******** enclosure, have not contacted them yet.
LoPerformance Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
FijiKid

Drives: Cyber Grey Camaro SS
I was under the impression that thier enclosures / amp rack assembled with factory color carpet?
Borla "S"type Cat Back / Hotchkis TVA2 Suspension Kit / Rotofab Intake / Tinted Windows / Headlight Armor Tailight Smoke / P13 DRLs w Harness / De-badged / Satin Black Power Coated Stock Wheels / Gloss Black Calipers / EPCO Custom Knob.

FijiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FijiKid View Post
I was under the impression that thier enclosures / amp rack assembled with factory color carpet?

If you purchased through ********, it should be matched to the factory carpeting.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Foreverman

Drives: 1SS-RS
Aside from the ******** part of this post, has anyone any source online for matching carpet?
Local searches so far have not turned me in the right direction. There is an Upholstery Warehouse i might be able to talk to about it but they hold strange hours for non retail customers.
Foreverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
LoPerformance Motorsports
Loperformance Motorsports

Drives: 2011 2LT
Steve hooked me up with some carpet. I made my own rack. But did get my encloser from them. (********) If you want quailty stuff, go with them. They have really nice stuff and the service is awsome. The carpet is as close as you will find. Of course I had no luck at finding any...anywhere else. As for finding some carpet to look like the factory....well I elected not to buy offline and be disappointed when it got here. Good Luck!!
LoPerformance Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Steve@Subthump
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS IOM Vert
Steve@Subthump is offline   Reply With Quote