Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-18-2013, 03:19 AM   #43
trademaster

Drives: 12 MP4-12C, 16 Quattroporte
I thought it was good. I was a little disappointed with the score, but I had really high expectations. A few little Easter eggs I noticed

--SPOILER ALERT--
When Superman and Zod are fighting, you see a LexCorp truck and the LexCorp headquarters building. Less obvious is the brand on the satellite they hit while fighting: Wayne Enterprises. I assume this means a Justice League movie is coming and considering Chrisopher Nolan was the producer of Man of Steel, that really shouldn't be a surprise.
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #44
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
Wife and kids took me to see it on Father's Day awesome movie.

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #45
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
I thought it was good. I was a little disappointed with the score, but I had really high expectations. A few little Easter eggs I noticed

--SPOILER ALERT--
When Superman and Zod are fighting, you see a LexCorp truck and the LexCorp headquarters building. Less obvious is the brand on the satellite they hit while fighting: Wayne Enterprises. I assume this means a Justice League movie is coming and considering Chrisopher Nolan was the producer of Man of Steel, that really shouldn't be a surprise.
I now how another reason to watch this movie again.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #46
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
I read the other day that if Justice League happens the Batman in that movie will not be connected to The Dark Knight Trilogy.
so
Old 06-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #47
PoorMansCamaro

that would be like not using Robert downey for iron man, in the avengers.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #48
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

it would be...weird. for a long time I read maybe joseph Gordon - levitt takes over, but now apparently they might just ignore TDK back story and just have a new Bruce Wayne show up .
I really doubt justice league is going to end up anywhere near as good as Avengers. Green Lantern fizzled. Think they're going to do an Aquaman movie? haha
Old 06-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #49
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post

--SPOILER ALERT--
I noticed those too. I also noticed a couple characters who were also involved in some part on the Smallville TV show:

Alessandro Juliani, who played Professor Emil Hamilton on Smallville, played a military scientist (credited as Officer Sekowsky) in Man of Steel (he was in the Arctic military investigation camp).

David Paetku, who played two different roles on Smallville (Trevor Chapell, a football player who gets a handprint burn in Season 1, Episode 3 "Hothead" & then as a young Dan Turpin in Season 8, Episode 12 "Bulletproof"), played a military analyst (credited as Threat Analyst) down in the bullpen of the situation room advising the top brass in Man of Steel.

I kind of want to go see the movie again to see if I missed anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
I read the other day that if Justice League happens the Batman in that movie will not be connected to The Dark Knight Trilogy.
so
They've already confirmed that Zack Snyder (director), David S. Goyer (screenwriter), and Christopher Nolan (producer) will be returning for the sequel. And Goyer already signed a three film deal which included Man of Steel, its sequel and a Justice League film that included Superman.

It does seem weird to me that they wouldn't have Christian Bale reprise his version of Batman in the Justice League movie, though. It sounds like Warner Brothers wants to keep the two worlds separate even though they admit that technically they're existing in the same comic universe. It just seems like they're handicapping themselves...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:26 AM   #50
Sapphire

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
It will be a hard movie to make if they want to do Justice League that's for sure. The avengers was fun because of Tony Stark and his personality... and the hulk for smashing Loki hehe. But the JL doesn't have a tony stark personality I don't think. plus what AZ said. Green lantern blew, I say no to aqua man. and IF they put in Wonder Woman they need to find the right woman! tall, little bit muscular who can be taken seriously a.k.a not meg fox! She need to be a new face..... Wish Lucy Lawless was younger...

Anyway it would be a bit harder to make JL and have it be as great as the Avengers, but if they can pull it off that would be wonderful!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #51
inf3rno

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
I read somewhere about man of steel-2 coming next year because they have plans to release justice league in 2015 and Henry Cavill will be the superman in all

Warner brothers are planning BIG things with this series....

Edit: I guess i'm bit slow here
Old 06-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #52
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowCammy View Post

Anyway it would be a bit harder to make JL and have it be as great as the Avengers, but if they can pull it off that would be wonderful!
it should be a darker movie, than the avengers.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #53
Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf3rno View Post
I read somewhere about man of steel-2 coming next year because they have plans to release justice league in 2015 and Henry Cavill will be the superman in all

Warner brothers are planning BIG things with this series....

Edit: I guess i'm bit slow here
Sigh.. Henry Cavill.. Dat Body
Old 06-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #54
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowCammy View Post
Sigh.. Henry Cavill.. Dat Body
Photoshop

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:52 AM   #55
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

DC characters just aren't as cool as Marvel. no where near as many. Superman is great, Batman is great, Wonder Woman could be great, but the rest....

i'd love to see a Prince Namor Marvel movie. I think the environmentalists would love him too.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #56
Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
DC characters just aren't as cool as Marvel. no where near as many. Superman is great, Batman is great, Wonder Woman could be great, but the rest....

i'd love to see a Prince Namor Marvel movie. I think the environmentalists would love him too.

well that's all ya need. You got the beauty, the muscle and the brains.... and a potential love triangle lol.