Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 03-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
***STILLEN Camaro SS Brake System Upgrade Package***

Our Brake Pros here at STILLEN have been getting a ton of calls and orders from Camaro5 Members for brake upgrades for the new 2010 Camaro SS. So we have decided to run a special for our friends here on Camaro5!!!

****STILLEN Brake Pros Camaro SS Performance Brake Upgrade Package $879.99!!!****

Our Camaro SS FRONT AND REAR brake package includes our popular USA made bright silver zinc washed STILLEN Sport Rotors combined with our STILLEN Metal Matrix performance brake pads. We have added in the highest quality Goodrich DOT and TUV approved stainless steel braided front and rear brake lines and to top it all off we have included 3 bottles of AP Racing Super600 brake fluid; enough to flush out all of the inferior factory fluid.

***FREE SHIPPING ON ENTIRE ORDER***

Each STILLEN Camaro SS brake package will include your choice of cross-drilled, slotted, or cross-drilled AND slotted front and rear rotors. Pieced separately, this kit would retail at over $1163 without the shipping costs of 4 rotors!!!

****HAWK Performance Brake Pad Package Upgrade $115.00****

As an added upgrade for the Camaro enthusiast we are offering an upgrade to HAWK Performance front and rear brake pads at a nominal charge. Camaro5 members can choose either the HAWK HPS compound or the HAWK PC Ceramic compound which produces the least amount of dust of any brake pads we sell.

PLEASE CONTACT JAMES AT (888)366-0686 @ EXT 174 TO ORDER THIS CAMARO5 EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE!!!!

For more information on STILLEN sport rotors:
http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=BPSPTROTR01&c=BR&year=2010&make=CHE VROLET&model=CAMARO
Additional information on Goodrich SS brake lines:
http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=GDRLINES01&c=BR&year=2010&make=CHEV ROLET&model=CAMARO
AP Racing Brake Fluids:
http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=APRBF01&c=BR&year=2010&make=CHEVROL ET&model=CAMARO

Last edited by Team STILLEN; 03-30-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
With the purchase of my new wheels the rotors and calipers will be more visible that what I have now. These would look fantastic on my car. I'll have to consider it. Plus, I've been wanting ceramic pads. They have worked wonders on my wifes car. Little to no visible brake dust.

My mods so far have favored the cosmetic side over performance. This could be a 50/50 move for me. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
diggin it. Nice kit!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Team STILLEN

Thanks for the PM's and emails. Please remember in order to take advantage of this offer you must call in to order and don't forget to mention CAMARO5!

Call us toll free @ (888)366-0686 ext # 174.

Last edited by Team STILLEN; 03-30-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Tecca

Drives: ...
Got mrotors from Stillen they are a great bunch of guys to work with, fast shipping and packaged well.

Plus that price is jaw dropping. Wish I would have waited but ohh well I am happy with my rotors.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
eynigush
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SSRS Rally Yellow
If we live in Cali, are we gonna have to pay that ridiculous tax?

--Eddie
eynigush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Great package! All installed on my Beast!
Attached Images

2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
Team STILLEN

Sorry guys, Cali customers will be required to pay sales tax. This is $$hundreds$$ less than everything we have read on this forum for equivalent product and we even INCLUDE Goodrich SS lines and AP Racing fluid!
Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #9
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Nice package. Eric, I ordered a set of drilled/slotted almost 3 weeks ago. Talked to Charlie last week and he said still waiting for Zinc coating to be done. Can you check on my order and PLEASE EXPEDITE! I was hoping to install by this weekend. Thanks!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
Team STILLEN

SSMike, shoot me a call directly to get this worked out and get your order shipped. 714-540-5566 x 140

Eric Cheney
American Performance Brand Manager
STILLEN.com
Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
6liter

Drives: BLK
any braking gains between the options of rotors? Or is it all about looks?
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd - Mods: Kenne Bell 2.8, Kooks, Wortec Bi-Modal Exhaust & Big Brake Kit (12piston front), MTI Shifter, BC Racing Coilovers, CCW Thunderbolt, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Carbon Fiber and satin wrap. Thanks to Hartely Automotive for helping with this build.
6liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #12
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Got the PM from Charlie that they shipped. Thanks!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
Team STILLEN

Slotting and cross drilling each have their benefits. cross dirlling aids in cooling, where slotting helps release the gasses built up between the pad face and the swept area of the rotor therefore creating better contact between pad and rotor. Most of our orders have been for both cross drill and slot. However some track customers have ordered slotted only. We just got our next batch of rotors back in from the zinc plater and will be shipping these next sets out starting Tuesday after everything is boxed up and ready.

For those customers who ordered our Sport Rotors BEFORE this sale was out... Please email me directly for an "upgrade for your upgrade" package price!

EricC@STILLEN.com
Old 03-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
Team STILLEN

Sale on until March 30th........ Sold out of first batch of 60 rotors. New batch coming in from zinc plater later this week to fill all new orders. Shoot me an email directly to lock down your order!