Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
DavidCigam

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS A6
Cops, Doctors, and Lawyers I need your help.

Hey C5, I need your help. One of my assignments in my english class is to write a blog about the War on Drugs and one of the tasks for this is to interview "authorities" about the subject.

This is where I need your help C5, I'd like to know if there are any cops, lawyrs or doctors on this site that would agree to a fast and easy interview via E-mail. I'll ask about 5 questions mostly concerning your opinions on legalizing marijuana to benefit the war on drugs also your experience with Marijuana (Not using it but in your workforce, unless you want to admit you've used it). Sadly I doubt the teacher would let me interview anonymously, but I do not need to post on the blog where I found you, just your name and profession.

Now if you are or have been a cop, lawyer or doctor and wish to help out a student on an assignment, email me at wwedad03@gmail.com with our you job and I'll send about 4 or 5 easy questions that shouldn't take longer than a few minutes to answer.

Hopefully this works C5 otherwise I might be facing a D lol, assignment is due Wednesday so if it's possible email me ASAP. You may wonder why I'd ask C5 this but I know some cops, doctors and lawyers go here so I figured this would be a good place to search, Thank you.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
DavidCigam

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS A6
Bumpity bump bump.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Your posting is oddly coīncident with what was on the radio. I was just listening to a Warren Zevon tune called "Send us lawyers, guns and money."
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
I would like to help you but I don't think you would like my opinion. I am from the old school. Having worked 23 years in Federal Law Enforcement I am kind of jaded when it comes to drugs.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #5
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
I would like to help you but I don't think you would like my opinion. I am from the old school. Having worked 23 years in Federal Law Enforcement I am kind of jaded when it comes to drugs.
Jaded, really? I thought you fellahs didn't take drugs enough to become jaded.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
8cd03gro

Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
I live in one of the most marijuana-friendly, low crime level counties in the country. If it would help you, I'd be happy to talk to ya, but I am not a professional in any of the fields you mentioned. Nothin' wrong with pokin' smot. "Legalizing" for medical purposes sure as hell doesn't add to the crime rate. If anything, it brings it down. Boulder County, the proof is in the puddin'. I'm a medical marijuana patient, recognized by the state, if that helps.
8cd03gro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I'm a pharmacist, have plenty of opinions on medical marijuana... You can PM me if it will help your project.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #8
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
good to hear people step up and help this guy out!
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote