Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #11677
SlowSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I will not be able to attend. Throwing the wife 2 surprise birthday parties on Saturday. If anyone wants to crash the evening one we will be at the Oasis Bowling/Bar near the Mall of Ga. We will be there around 9pm til she can't stand up lol. She is turning 30!!

You guys/gals have fun! Monteluce Vineyards is really nice. Love the villa style homes.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #11678
csjcsj

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshattuck View Post
Hey Diane... Will Shattuck

Saturday would probably work a bit better for us though...

i have never been to Monteluce... but the reason i mentioned Wolf Mtn is due to the fact i know the owners and can get us all free wine tastings!!

if that works for everyone and ya'll want me too i can go ahead and set that up with them for saturday??

just let me know...

will
Free is always a good thing! Lol!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #11679
vtelvr

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Diane, name is Brad. Probably wouldn't meet in lawrenceville...maybe on over towards dahlonega.
vtelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #11680
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshattuck View Post
Hey Diane... Will Shattuck

Saturday would probably work a bit better for us though...

i have never been to Monteluce... but the reason i mentioned Wolf Mtn is due to the fact i know the owners and can get us all free wine tastings!!

if that works for everyone and ya'll want me too i can go ahead and set that up with them for saturday??

just let me know...

will
Free sounds awesome! Thanks!

OK, so it sounds like Saturday will be better for the majority of the group. Not sure I will be able to go back through and remember everything everyone said, but this is what I have from updating my OP about the GTG.
Diane (dianeokie) Saturday or Sunday
Joe (572hp) Saturday or Sunday
IH8OPEC - ? Saturday or Sunday
Scott (skidpuppy) Saturday or Sunday
John (gafool) Saturday or Sunday
Will (wshattuck) prefers Saturday
Tim (t!mbo) Saturday or Sunday
Blake sonic only
Shane (GTsmoke) Saturday or sunday
Brad (Vtelvr) prefers sunday
Chris (1FOCUSS) Saturday or Sunday
Ken (Ken53007) Saturday maybe

So those of us that can meet at the Sonic off Lawrenceville Suwanee between I-85 and Satellite Blvd will be there at 1PM. We can camarovan up to Dahlonega and meet up with Brad (vtelvr) perhaps in Cumming if he comes across Hwy 20. Will, would you come down to Sonic, or meet up with us at some point too? Please let me know if I have the info right for you and if Saturday at 1 will work for everyone except Brad. Again, thanks to Will for offering to get us in the door at Wolf Mtn.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #11681
vtelvr

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post

OK, so it sounds like Saturday will be better for the majority of the group. Not sure I will be able to go back through and remember everything everyone said, but this is what I have from updating my OP about the GTG.
Blake sonic only

So those of us that can meet at the Sonic off Lawrenceville Suwanee between I-85 and Satellite Blvd will be there at 1PM. We can camarovan up to Dahlonega and meet up with Brad (vtelvr) perhaps in Cumming if he comes across Hwy 20. Will, would you come down to Sonic, or meet up with us at some point too? Please let me know if I have the info right for you and if Saturday at 1 will work for everyone except Brad. Again, thanks to Will for offering to get us in the door at Wolf Mtn.
Let me get with the wife today and see what our schedule is. She would love the wine tastings. I will let you guys know later today. Also, meeting in Cumming would be a viable option if we do go.
vtelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #11682
wshattuck

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
i would probably just meet up with ya'll around cumming somewhere... i will talk with Wolf Mtn today and make sure there are no conflicts with them. so would you say we would probably be there about 2ish - 3ish?

will
wshattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #11683
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Drives: "Black Ice"
I would say 3ish just to give us more time. We've never had a problem of killing time.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #11684
gafool

Drives: 2010 1SS CGM
ok cool so saturday it is? sweet! see ya there!
gafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #11685
HubStep

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 2SS
Darn! I wanna go, but we're heading up to Nashville Friday night and won't be back till Sunday. Oh well, next time!

My Camaro with the Memphis Belle!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267316
HubStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #11686
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
Darn, I bring the car back Monday.

Hey Joe! Thanks for mentioning getting wheels through a local dealer instead of through internet. I would have had an issue to work out that would have been a PIA. The wheel dealer will work out, I hope. I'll fill in details when this issue is resolved.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #11687
t!mbo

Drives: 45th 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post

Blake sonic only

I would like to come to Sonic to meet, but my wife works till 12:30 so I will need till 1:15 to 1:30 to get there...

I hope you can wait for us, otherwise we'll have to meet somewhere down the road too.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #11688
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)

Drives: "Black Ice"
How about we meet up at Sonic off Riverside Dr in Lawrenceville starting around noon. For those that don't want to meet up there, that is fine. We'll roll out about 1:30.

I'll let someone else fill in more details for after 1:30. We can meet somewhere up 400 if another group wants us to, and then head to the winery from there.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #11689
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
How about we meet up at Sonic off Riverside Dr in Lawrenceville starting around noon. For those that don't want to meet up there, that is fine. We'll roll out about 1:30.

I'll let someone else fill in more details for after 1:30. We can meet somewhere up 400 if another group wants us to, and then head to the winery from there.
Could we meet at the Lawrenceville-Suwanee Sonic? It's a little more accessible to 85. I had posted this up last night about the plan. I was figuring we might have to wait for Tim & wife a little, but like you said, we've never had problems with wasting time.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #11690
gafool

Drives: 2010 1SS CGM
the one out by gwinnett place?
gafool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atlanta, club, diane is great., free josh, j.t. is awesome, mti locks not rocks your car, mti rocks, mti rocks your mom's house, yep yep