Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 05-19-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
hoser

Drives: 2010 SS
Long Time...First Time...

I like long walks on the.... no no I dont, I dont like walking at all actually, not enough hp...

Anyhow, new to the site, have lurked for quite a long time and finally decided to register to share my ordeal.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=149

Nice site, lots of helpful info. Was a long time member/moderator on the kawiforums site but my sportbike days (think trackday guy, not street hooligan, well sorta...) have come and went.

inerno orange FTW and not in love with the 6th gen yet... just doesnt excite me the way the 5th gens did.
Attached Images

hoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM   #2
zr1chris

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Looking great!! Congrats and welcome to the forum!
zr1chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:54 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wives', husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 05-20-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
hoser

Thanks fellas, got a few more pics with a couple other mods I've done but don't have them on the laptop I currently have with me this week.

Used to have a cam and tune as well, but if you checked my link above you'll see how a faulty oil pump robbed me of money and hp... still love the car though, 5 years old and I still smile every time I get in her and in still guilty of staring at it as I walk towards/away from it. Think this one will stay with me forever regardless of what else gets added to the collection along the way.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
hoser

btw south central pennsylvania guy here, been working in lebanon for the past few months, still have another month or so in this area till this projects done. been seeing quite a few camaros around, and of course assloads of ricers in these parts...
Old 05-20-2015, 05:37 PM   #6
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
Thumbs up

WELCOME!!! Looks Great!
Old 05-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #7
hoser

sequential turn signals... have a set of black bezels for around the tail lights that have been riding around in the trunk since last year, bought em cause they were cheap but never bothered to install...

had to toss an old school camaro badge on the dash, just seemed like something was missing from there, like a big blank slate that gm should have done something with to begin with.

and of course, the fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzbustah, a cheapo but its paid for itself several times over. i considered upgrading but tend to use the 'waze' app a lot these days in my travels and find the combo of the two is pretty bulletproof. the worst part is all the false positives from the cheap radar detector.

performance wise, CAI, flowmasters is really all its got at the moment... ive got a superchip at home thats stuffed in a drawer i guess i could dig out. like i mentioned before, did have a cam and a tune but thats gone thanks to the wonderfully reliable factory oil pumps. i was gonna leave it like this for awhile but after browsing the board i think i may have to snatch up a take off blower...
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2015, 09:36 PM   #8
hoser

i dunno why that last pic got flipped, isnt that way on my computer... i havent been very active on any forums the way i used to be either, im not quite as 'fluent' in vbulletin as i used to be...oops.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
Chap2010SS

Drives: Black 2010 SS
Welcome! I'm new too! Nice Camaro!
Old 05-20-2015, 09:46 PM   #10
hoser

thanks, same to you! guess we're the greenhorns eh...lol ive lurked on this board forever and gotten all kind of great info, figured it was time to register and say hi and 'thanks' to everybody on here for the knowledge ive stolen over the past few years...