Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 01-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
elwoodbdr

Drives: 2010 camaro 2LT/Rally Yellow
amp

does anybody here know if i can change over from the factory boston accoustics amp with a harness from sub thump with plug and play? I do have the gm factory subwoofer installed also, would this prevent me from changing the factory amp with the harness? The factory sub just picks up power from the battery to the sub and its own amp, and also makes a change to the rear deck speakers so all bass goes to the new sub, would love to be able to power up thwe rest of the system with a more powerful amp, I am happy with my bass, didnt pay $1000 or more i only paid $720 shipped for it, and I am not a big bass fan so its just fine for me.
elwoodbdr is offline   Reply With Quote