Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
very nice
Old 12-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #16
SMN2011Z28
Always a work in progress

Drives: 2014 RRM SS RS 1LE
The headers give that NPP a much nicer sound. I can clearly hear the difference! Very nice combo. I'll be making my way to CMS soon!
SMN2011Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #17
Jeff_SS
"Cam Only"

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSXaddict View Post
And this is why CMS will be the shop tuning my car. I have heard nothing but exceptional things about Ryne and the rest of the guys at CMS! Now I just need that long tube money... is it tax return season yet?
Yeah man, Ryne and Texas Mike do amazing work. Super great guys. And you'll be very happy with the mpg's you'll get with one of Ryne's 91oct tunes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMN2011Z28 View Post
The headers give that NPP a much nicer sound. I can clearly hear the difference! Very nice combo. I'll be making my way to CMS soon!
Yeah, the Kooks headers and NPP combo sound amazing to me.

Definitely recommend anyone in California to go to CMS.
It's well worth the drive.

p.s. they have very nice cam packages as well, so anyone interested in getting cammed should check them out.
2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS M6 | LSA Blower, 2.5" pulley, 10% lower, FIC1000's, Fore Innovations Twin Pump fuel system w/ Flex Fuel, CMS Custom Grind Cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers w/ catless off-road pipes, NPP Exhaust, 3.91's, JLT ZL1 Intake, Prospeed Heat Exchanger | Pfadt Suspension, 1LE Sway Bars | DSS 1000hp axles |
Tuned by Ryne @ CMS E85: 734rwhp/636rwtq (mustang dyno)
Jeff_SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
Those are some nice numbers.
Sikoriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #19
LSXaddict

Drives: 1ss in Blue Ray Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_SS View Post
Yeah man, Ryne and Texas Mike do amazing work. Super great guys. And you'll be very happy with the mpg's you'll get with one of Ryne's 91oct tunes.

Yeah, the Kooks headers and NPP combo sound amazing to me.

Definitely recommend anyone in California to go to CMS.
It's well worth the drive.

p.s. they have very nice cam packages as well, so anyone interested in getting cammed should check them out.
Once I am ready for a cam it will be through them as well. I was chatting with a guy the other day who had his car tuned and cammed on the east coast by someone (Ed something) and when he moved out here he needed it retuned for 91 instead of 93 and CMS not only did the retune which got rid of lots of bucking and surging from the cam but he also picked up like 25whp and 10ft lbs going from the other guys 93 tune to Ryne's 91 tune.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #20
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Yeah, i ran into him at Fontana a few months back,and his 1LE just sounds wicked,as well, i saw him in a Vette at Willow last sat.Thing just sounded wicked,some day i will be able to have work on my baby.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #21
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Nice work men
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #22
Jeff_SS
"Cam Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSXaddict View Post
Once I am ready for a cam it will be through them as well. I was chatting with a guy the other day who had his car tuned and cammed on the east coast by someone (Ed something) and when he moved out here he needed it retuned for 91 instead of 93 and CMS not only did the retune which got rid of lots of bucking and surging from the cam but he also picked up like 25whp and 10ft lbs going from the other guys 93 tune to Ryne's 91 tune.
Yeah, I have virtually zero bucking with a fairly large custom cam by CMS.

I also just got back from a 900 round mile trip, averaged 24mpg going 77-82mph the whole time. I'll credit that all to the tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Yeah, i ran into him at Fontana a few months back,and his 1LE just sounds wicked,as well, i saw him in a Vette at Willow last sat.Thing just sounded wicked,some day i will be able to have work on my baby.
Yeah, a few months back Ryne, Texas Mike and some of his other shop buddies were all at shift-s3ctor. When all our Camaros were staging together, it sounded amazing haha
2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS M6 | LSA Blower, 2.5" pulley, 10% lower, FIC1000's, Fore Innovations Twin Pump fuel system w/ Flex Fuel, CMS Custom Grind Cam, Kooks 1 7/8" headers w/ catless off-road pipes, NPP Exhaust, 3.91's, JLT ZL1 Intake, Prospeed Heat Exchanger | Pfadt Suspension, 1LE Sway Bars | DSS 1000hp axles |
Old 12-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #23
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
How long did it take them to install and tune for the cam you had installed? I was down there 2 months ago and they basically convinced me to go for a cam package. I'd say somewhere mid next year I'll be at their door step. BTW he has a sick corvette, that thing can probably heard down all the way to the mexican border lol

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #24
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
Now that i remember i think mike told me about your car. CAM sounds vicious!

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #25
Jeff_SS
"Cam Only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
How long did it take them to install and tune for the cam you had installed? I was down there 2 months ago and they basically convinced me to go for a cam package. I'd say somewhere mid next year I'll be at their door step. BTW he has a sick corvette, that thing can probably heard down all the way to the mexican border lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Now that i remember i think mike told me about your car. CAM sounds vicious!
I dropped it off on a Wednesday morning and picked it up Friday afternoon.
And yeah, I love the sound of this custom CMS cam. Turns heads at basically every light.

Here's a little more detail about it
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318226

Tags
cms, cunningham motorsports, dyno, headers, kooks