Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-15-2018, 09:26 PM   #1
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
(soon to be) FS pristine 2012 Camaro SS/RS

Car is stored for the winter, never driven in the rain. It is a basically loaded 2012 2SS/RS with about every option including the factory car cover. To boot, it has a Pedders Pace car package (coilovers, bushings, sways,) trailing arms, P Fadt TriY headers, Magnaflow street exhaust, CAI with washer re-locate, and Forgeline wheels. On top of all of that it has less than 8K on the odometer and it's a manual 6sp. I also have all of the original parts including wheels and tires. All i do not have is the stock exhaust from the cats back.

I had a child and lets just say the space in the camaro is not cutting it so I barely ever drive it. I'm looking into a trailblazer SS or Jeep SRT and can't keep the car at the same time. Shame to have it sitting all the time. I'd love to get $30K (which is probably about 50% of what I have into it) but I suspect even with the wheels that might be a tad high. What do you all here think?

_MG_9606

_MG_9405

_L6A8675--side-view_zps25ec30f7

Last edited by IPT; 02-15-2018 at 11:53 PM.
IPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:31 PM   #2
Bow Tie Affair

Drives: 6th. Gen ZL1
Where is the car located?
Bow Tie Affair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:50 PM   #3
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow Tie Affair View Post
Where is the car located?
The far north....Alaska, in Anchorage. I bought it from Utah though and had it shipped up. The dealers up here were not making me happy so I just side skirted them. The shipping wasn't all that bad using a barge from Seattle.

Few more pics - has the lighting in the doors. I swapped for the ZL1 pedals. Custom paint on the engine and fuse cover. The wheels have the smoked transparent finish so depending on the the light it can be darkish, or pop pretty brightly.

A few other tid bits. Garaged year round, non smoker, literally still has the new car smell in. HAs the short throw Hurst shifter. Front bumper has no holes (plate has been in the front window). No significant damage anywhere.

Last edited by IPT; 02-16-2018 at 12:36 AM.
IPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
matts69olds

Drives: 2013 ZL1 SIM
PM'ed you.
matts69olds is offline   Reply With Quote