Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 03-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
golfaholic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Camaro
F/S 20" OEM MS SS Wheels & Tires

FOR SALE: A set of 4 WHEELS and mounted TIRES from a 2011 SS/RS Chevrolet Camaro. Wheels are painted Midnight Silver, part of the stock RS/SS package. Wheels are 20"x8" front, 20"x9" rear. Tires included are Pirelli P Zero in sizes 245/45R20 front, 275/40R20 rear.

The set has less than 6,000 miles on them, no track time. Tons of tread remaining. Set looks like new, no damage beyond a couple of minor chips expected from 6K miles of street driving. NO curb damage. TPMS sensors not included.

Will not consider selling wheels and tires separately. Willing to meet in Kitsap County, WA for a sale. Shipping NOT included.

If you would like them shipped I will work with you on setting something up. I can ship from a business address and either have the wheels/tires packaged individually or packaged on a pallet at no additional cost. Based on the little bit of research it would probably be cheaper to palletize them and send them truck frieght (each wheel/tire is approximately 75lb).

These are also listed locally on CL for $1199 OBO. I would consider slightly less for forum members.

PM me if interested.
Attached Images

Upcoming Mods: Custom Grill and Badging

Last edited by golfaholic; 03-25-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Updated Price
golfaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Good luck, I have not posted mine up yet but offered them to a few people on here for 1100.00 with 4,500 miles on them and they think it's to high. Not trying to advertise on your post just letting you know

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote