Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #29
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
I've had my car sins 9/23/09 2lt rs and still love the hell out of it. I talk to my car so much that my buddy's all talk to him to. Even thoe I call him road rage my friends call him rally . I can't stop adding my own flavore . It's very addicting. I'm glad there are so many like me. Guys it's a long time love affaire so take your time and enjoy!!!
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #30
Yohan

Drives: 2012 Camaro V6 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
I've had my car sins 9/23/09 2lt rs and still love the hell out of it. I talk to my car so much that my buddy's all talk to him to. Even thoe I call him road rage my friends call him rally . I can't stop adding my own flavore . It's very addicting. I'm glad there are so many like me. Guys it's a long time love affaire so take your time and enjoy!!!
Good stuff right there It's hopeless, we've been struck w/ 5th Gen madness!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #31
Yohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYDLIFECRISIS View Post
Obsessed, in love, stare at, talk to, keep clean, etc!
Dont forget making up excuses to drive her for no apparent reason
Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #32
Yohan

Took my wife the other day for dinner, and we had to park only open spot available, between a jeep and old camry. I get out car, and noticed wife was about to open her passenger side door, so I hurry up, close my door, and quickly run to her side---she thought it was to be such a gentleman, opening door for his woman---well, her jaw dropped when I stood between door and old camry, just to prevent my Camaro door from coming close to hitting the old camry nexgt to us
Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #33
Strider044

Drives: 2015 2ss/rs Commemorative edition
10/1/2011 hasn't went more then 3k without a change (11.5k now) it has not gone 2 weeks with out a full scrub. Dropped about 3k in mods. Just purchased a ported tb. I truly love my car. I live for people staring at it and I love hearing all the complements on how sweet my car looks and sounds.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #34
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
Took my wife the other day for dinner, and we had to park only open spot available, between a jeep and old camry. I get out car, and noticed wife was about to open her passenger side door, so I hurry up, close my door, and quickly run to her side---she thought it was to be such a gentleman, opening door for his woman---well, her jaw dropped when I stood between door and old camry, just to prevent my Camaro door from coming close to hitting the old camry nexgt to us

Now that's funny a$$ sh$t right there! LOL
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #35
Henry G.

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX,CAI,DynomaxVT,RX CC
I park FAR away to avoid the door dingers. Got 22k on my baby now since March, driving the heck outta it. Made my 67 mile drive to work in 53 minutes this morning, we hit 100 a couple times on the empty freeway, a once or twice a year proposition in my canyon/freeway/city street commute, the car doesnt even sweat at 100. Love my CAI/TB/exhaust mods they make the car so much fun. Next is better tires and/or wheels.
Henry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:04 AM   #36
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
Dont forget making up excuses to drive her for no apparent reason
First couple of months I had her, I would sneak out in the middle of the night for a spin up RT. 66! Talk about obsessed!!

MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #37
NoPoney

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
This is too funny! The other night my wife was giving me hard time cause I open the blinds that look into my garage so I can have a peek at my little precioussss. Oh ya, I'm 41.
NoPoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #38
MYDLIFECRISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPoney View Post
This is too funny! The other night my wife was giving me hard time cause I open the blinds that look into my garage so I can have a peek at my little precioussss. Oh ya, I'm 41.

Right there with ya! I'm 46!

Old 12-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #39
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
When we go out to eat I like to park near the building and ask for a seat next to a window where I can see the car. It's funny how many people will go out of their way to walk around the Camaro and look it over real good before continuing into the restaurant or back to their own car.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #40
skibik

Drives: bbbbbb
Bought 5-25-12
Black 1LT

I was giddy every time I went into the garage. Yes, had to find excuses to make milk runs or errands. Was asked or told by a couple slightly older friends "midlife crisis" my response, "call it what you want I only go around this world one time and I am going to enjoy it, jealous!" Just broke 7k miles and it is my DD. Bad thing is the snow and salt about make me cry but getting used to it and cleaning it every one to 2 weeks. I have added Bumble Bee stripes and the day I picked it up when they were added my words were Holy %$&* that is awesome. I have added Injen CAI intake. I have also added MRT V2.0 exhaust and I still grin every time I fire it up and the grin gets bigger the further I mash the go pedal. I now have stopped part of the madness and don't make excuses to drive it so that has worn off.

Dean.

skibik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
MYDLIFECRISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibik View Post
Bought 5-25-12
Black 1LT

I was giddy every time I went into the garage. Yes, had to find excuses to make milk runs or errands. Was asked or told by a couple slightly older friends "midlife crisis" my response, "call it what you want I only go around this world one time and I am going to enjoy it, jealous!" Just broke 7k miles and it is my DD. Bad thing is the snow and salt about make me cry but getting used to it and cleaning it every one to 2 weeks. I have added Bumble Bee stripes and the day I picked it up when they were added my words were Holy %$&* that is awesome. I have added Injen CAI intake. I have also added MRT V2.0 exhaust and I still grin every time I fire it up and the grin gets bigger the further I mash the go pedal. I now have stopped part of the madness and don't make excuses to drive it so that has worn off.

Dean.

My wife calls it my mid-life crisis...hence the tag!!

Old 12-26-2012, 11:39 AM   #42
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
I spent three hours at the dealer, they had eight Camaros, V8's V6's, some verts, some with strips some with out. hard to decide. but finally came out with my IOM V6 never regretted it. well?
Sikoriko is offline   Reply With Quote