Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Spy shot of what is to come. DSV Cupholder delete in leather!

We just finished a great looking new piece for the Camaro, the leather recovered cupholder delete. We have been hard at work getting new products every week for the Camaro, that way you can have plenty of customization options for your car. With this part you are going to be able to retain full function of your cupholder as this cover is removable. This particular part was done in our premium Nappa leather with silver stitching to match most of the stock cars color combination's. These new covers will be handcrafted and finished to the same high standards you have come to expect from us. From the premium automobile leathers that we use down to the high quality German thread, only the finest materials will be used for these parts. They can be done in any combination of leather, Real carbon fiber, hydrocarbon, or painted to match.

Please keep in mind that we stock the finest and most extensive selection of matching leather colors for your interiors, that way you can built your parts exactly the way you want it. Add to this the fact that you can choose from multiple stitching styles at no additional cost and the possibilities are practicaly endless. We can practically recover anything that you want in leather or Carbon Fiber. Stay tuned for all the new products coming out. If you would like any particular part developed feel free to give us a call at 956-238-4714 to let us know.

Gerardo
www.dsvcustoms.com

Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Ringo
Politically incorrect

Drives: 2SS/RS
What about this same piece in carbon fiber? Good idea, the cupholders are in a rotten place. But no where else really to put them I guess.

Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
What about this same piece in carbon fiber? Good idea, the cupholders are in a rotten place. But no where else really to put them I guess.
You mean like this FYI this is an unfinished prototype...

Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #4
CaliEMT
Decepticons. . . MOBILIZE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
This is exectly what Im looking for.
One question: Whats underneath the cover?
I know the Cupholders stay, but is there like a flat surface under the cover?

And where do I order this?
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliEMT View Post
This is exectly what Im looking for.
One question: Whats underneath the cover?
I know the Cupholders stay, but is there like a flat surface under the cover?

And where do I order this?
Look in the interior section. The leather should be ready in about 1/2 weeks and the carbon fiber should be around 3/4 weeks. Normal turn time is about 3 weeks with all of the back orders.