Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #71
TJTKSDMJ8
I COMMAND YOU TO HOOK 'EM

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS2/RS R6P
Saw the movie today... I liked it. I never thought I would go to a movie about robots and be pissed at the end of the day because I didn't learn something. IT'S A FREAKING MOVIE ABOUT CARS TURNING INTO ROBOTS!!!

Chill out dudes... It's a movie. So what if the scratches on Bumble Bee on the first part of the movie aren't there at scene 32....Umm...it's a movie about robots from another world, taking the form of a car, that wasn't even pre-ordered, and fighting other robots.... If any movie begs for it... This is the movie that gets my vote for the "International Sit Back and Enjoy" award in the category of It's just a FREAKING MOVIE!!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #72
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTKSDMJ8 View Post
Saw the movie today... I liked it. I never thought I would go to a movie about robots and be pissed at the end of the day because I didn't learn something. IT'S A FREAKING MOVIE ABOUT CARS TURNING INTO ROBOTS!!!

Chill out dudes... It's a movie. So what if the scratches on Bumble Bee on the first part of the movie aren't there at scene 32....Umm...it's a movie about robots from another world, taking the form of a car, that wasn't even pre-ordered, and fighting other robots.... If any movie begs for it... This is the movie that gets my vote for the "International Sit Back and Enjoy" award in the category of It's just a FREAKING MOVIE!!
Oh but wait............the scene where he is at the party and meets the "fembot". In the first part he gets a drink and it's full and then they change the scene and it's like almost empty and then in the next scene it's full again. I hate it when a movie is sooooo unbelievable like that.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:33 AM   #73
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Oh but wait............the scene where he is at the party and meets the "fembot". In the first part he gets a drink and it's full and then they change the scene and it's like almost empty and then in the next scene it's full again. I hate it when a movie is sooooo unbelievable like that.
She spit it out real fast to make it look like she had a drink again..
Old 07-07-2009, 02:03 AM   #74
Tomash

Drives: (black 2SS Camaro), Suzuki SX4
I saw it a second time yesterday (I wonder what's going to happen after I gets available on DVD) in the theater (still no Imax version in Poland :( ) and this movie simply kicks ass, even after seeing it already.

Fighting robots, hot cars (Camaro, Corvette Stingray), hot chicks (Megan Fox, Isabel Lucas), plot kept to a minimum -- what's not to love here?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:40 AM   #75
Lucas718

Drives: Jeep Wrangler
I saw it this past weekend and I have to say I liked the first one much better. I did like the movie but I have a list of complaints.

It seemed to me that they couldn't go 10 minutes without reminding us that Megan Fox is hot. Yeah, I get it, she's attractive, I don't need it thrown in my face every 10 minutes. Show some thigh, show her cleavage, show her running in slow motion. Overkill.

Wasn't the robot Jazz killed in the first movie? Yet, there he is in this one with no mention of how he was revived.

Bumblebee in car form was different than the first movie. Again no explanation why. Sure it looked awesome, but why was it changed?

Apparently there is a desert with an airplane graveyard just outside the walls of the Smithsonian in Washington DC. All the times I've been there I never saw it.

Too much foul language, too much of the gay dogs, and way too much of John Tuturro's ass for a kid's movie. If I was there with my kid, we would have walked out.

We all know about Shia LeBouf's real life accident, but they really should have made some effort to explain why the character suddenly starts wearing a cast on his hand halfway through the movie.

The twin hillbilly gangsta robots were so stupid I could barely stand it. They couldn't have been any more offensive if they performed in black-face.

I'm not familiar with the Transformers story, but I thought Megatron was supposed to be the supreme ruler of the Decepticons. Now he has a master?

All that being said, I did enjoy the movie. The fight scenes were good, the robots were very cool, and of course Bumblebee was awesome. I still liked the first one more though.
Lucas718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #76
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Optimus was definitely more of a bad ass this time around and that I loved but why make the fight between him and the Fallen so short? I also enjoyed watching bumblebee kicking ass but there was little else I got into. The two jack ass twins were as irritating as a skin rash and to me the movie tried too hard to be funny. The first was definitely better overall. Highlight of the movie was the scene in the woods with Prime going to town on the decepticons before he was killed.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #77
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
I have to agree with the majority in the that the movie was the biggest let down of the year in terms of movies.. Star Trek was the biggest surprise so far as I loved that movie..Ultimately it has been beaten to death why most people didn't like Transformers who were fans of the cartoon and owned the toys as little kids... I for one would have liked a slower paced, more robot fighting (not soo close to the camera) and less of Shia and Megan. The goofiness of the parents and two new robots introduced were 50 times more annoying than Jazz was in the first one when he introduced himself.. The Optimus fight in the end needed to be longer and more epic..Most of the stupid dialogue needed to be improved (a few jokes are fine but c'mon, not the whole movie) And I'll say ti again, move the camera back so you can see what is going on. Half the time it was a blurr..
Old 07-08-2009, 03:50 AM   #78
Tomash

Drives: (black 2SS Camaro), Suzuki SX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
but why make the fight between him and the Fallen so short?
To lure you (and everyone else) into seeing this movie again, this time in Imax version with 30+ extra minutes of fights

And hell yeah, I'm in

The forest fight was great. When Optimus pulled out that power sword, my awesomeness-meter got overdriven and couldn't reset, so for the rest of the movie I was just sitting there drooling
Old 07-08-2009, 03:59 AM   #79
Metal Gear SS

Drives: 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas718 View Post
Wasn't the robot Jazz killed in the first movie? Yet, there he is in this one with no mention of how he was revived.
I don't recall Jazz being in the sequel

I think you are talking about the Corvette Concept a.k.a. Sideswipe.
Metal Gear SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:55 AM   #80
Lucas718

Drives: Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear SS View Post
I don't recall Jazz being in the sequel

I think you are talking about the Corvette Concept a.k.a. Sideswipe.
Maybe you're right. I did a search and it doesn't appear that Jazz is in TF2, although I swear I thought I saw him briefly. Oh well.
Lucas718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #81
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Yeah - my biggest complaint is how close the camera is. Maybe it'll be better on TV. It didn't help sitting in the front row in IMAX or the regular theater, lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Low Side // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #82
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Took my kids to see the moive on tuesday (my sons birthday) & they loved it & cant wait until 3 comes out in 2012

my son loved the close ups on the women & hated the G string on Simmons lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote