Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 08-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
Shelly Sikeowitz

Drives: 2010 Orange Camaro LS
Worth 2900 bucks? '77 Camaro

I stumbled upon this Gen II on craigslist. There is a large amount of rust in the trunk pan but I'm not 100% sure if there's any stuctural rust on the suspension, etc (There is orange/brown everywhere but I'm not good at spotting corrosive damage besides that). Wheel wells are bumpy but I don't think it's rust. Drum brakes are about to explode into a fine orange cloud. Aside from that, there is smoke from a faulty O-ring. The interior is completely redone minus air conditioning and the 350 SBC was rebuilt only 6 months ago. I would probably have to put in some money to clean it up but I'm no car show guy, don't expect me to go very deep underwater. Would it be worth it to make this a daily driver (ie; making it 100% safe and not likely to get me killed lmao) in your opinion? Thanks for reading
Attached Images

Shelly Sikeowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
jaysonstuart

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Personally I wouldn't pay more than $1200 for that car. It looks like it's going to take a lot of money to make that a reliable daily driver.
jaysonstuart is offline   Reply With Quote