Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #71
Bornluckee13
I fly

Drives: 2010 2SS, Stick, Cyber Gray
Just got my spoiler in, packaged very well and in great shape. I'll install and post pics tomorrow. Thanks again Don!
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Bornluckee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #72
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornluckee13 View Post
Just got my spoiler in, packaged very well and in great shape. I'll install and post pics tomorrow. Thanks again Don!
Your welcome, thank you for the order. Pictures will be cool thanks, Don

Last edited by RPIDon; 06-12-2013 at 04:34 AM.
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #73
RPIDon

Just a reminder, if you have any questions or concerns please email me at donrpidesigns@gmail.com or give me a call 888-257-8515 extension 2. I am here to help, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I have already helped out a couple people already, if you need my assistance please let me know. Thanks, Don

Last edited by RPIDon; 12-16-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #74
Jerry S

Drives: 2010 2LT and 1969 SS 350
Just received my Jewel Red center painted Chevrolet emblems for my 2010 Camaro, so disappointed in the paint quality. Chips all around the edges, also never heard a thing about my order until I contacted them. How can it take so long to ship a couple small Chevrolet emblems. Will be looking at other vendors in the future.
Jerry S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #75
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
Just received my Jewel Red center painted Chevrolet emblems for my 2010 Camaro, so disappointed in the paint quality. Chips all around the edges, also never heard a thing about my order until I contacted them. How can it take so long to ship a couple small Chevrolet emblems. Will be looking at other vendors in the future.
Hi Jerry, Sorry you were disappointed in the Chevy Bowties, but this is the first I am hearing you had a problem. Could you email me some photos of the bowties, I will look into it and I will see how I can make you happy. You can email me at donrpidesigns@gmail.com Thanks, Don
Old 12-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #76
KBsSS

Drives: 2013 Corvette 2LT
Here is my 2 cents on RPI. I have bought several items from them over the past years. I have good and bad experiences with them.

I bought an item and I wanted to return it and emailed Josh...nothing...I emailed Don and he answered my email same day and gave me info for return.

The other day I ordered a trunk mat and some painted items for my engine. I emailed Don about their status He informed me the mat would take about 10 days but painted items would be longer.

Maybe they are getting better but as anything else time will tell. One good thing you use RPIDON on checkout you get 10% off.

KB

Last edited by KBsSS; 12-17-2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: spelling
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #77
DwRed1LTV6

Drives: '11 VR 2LT HHr
I ordered hydro dipped fog bezels and body color kick plates for the interior.

I got the fog bezels pretty quick, but the painted kick plates took
nearly a month. About on par with others that have reported.
Wish i had seen this thread before i ordered~

DwRed1LTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #78
KBsSS

I orded some custom painted items from Lube @http://www.camarocustoms.com. Dec 9th. I sent an email asking for update...Natta....
Old 12-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #79
RPIDon

Thank you for the input, we are growing and we are getting better. We have hired a full time customer service and order status rep name Dustin he is starting on 1/2/2014. Due to the holidays we are getting backed up on painted parts, they are taking longer to ship than our normal 5-10 business days but we are trying our best by working extra hours to get them out as quickly as possible. I will mention again like I have in previous post, I am here to help, if you have any concerns or questions on current orders, new orders or parts that we offer , just let me know. I will do my best to make you happy. I have reached out to the customer on post # 74 and I have not heard from him yet? anyone can reach me at 888-257-8515 ext 2 or donrpidesigns@gmail.com
Old 12-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #80
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
I ordered a cai for my car and they sent the wrong one. I contacted Don and he handled everything asap and had the wrong one picked up and the correct one sent out. It may have taken a couple of days extra to get what I ordered but he made sure to get it right. I would buy from them again in a second. I don't mind people making mistakes..it happens.What matters is how does the company handle the mistake and RPI handled my situation very quickly and proffessionaly. A+ from me..
Old 12-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #81
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn18 View Post
I ordered a cai for my car and they sent the wrong one. I contacted Don and he handled everything asap and had the wrong one picked up and the correct one sent out. It may have taken a couple of days extra to get what I ordered but he made sure to get it right. I would buy from them again in a second. I don't mind people making mistakes..it happens.What matters is how does the company handle the mistake and RPI handled my situation very quickly and proffessionaly. A+ from me..
Thank you Shawn for posting and I appreciate the A+ and your business. Don
Old 12-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #82
DaFisch
Master Amateur Mechanic

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
I ordered something December 9th and was told it will get here mid January.. over a month
0.o
DaFisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #83
2011 RJT

Drives: 2011 RJT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBsSS View Post
I orded some custom painted items from Lube @http://www.camarocustoms.com. Dec 9th. I sent an email asking for update...Natta....
Go with Gary's Customs.
2011 RJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #84
KBsSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFisch View Post
I ordered something December 9th and was told it will get here mid January.. over a month
0.o

Thats when my painted parts are suppose to be done...