Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #6805
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via AIM to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by calflan View Post
Where and when is the SW, Az - Tucson owners meeting ? have been meaning to go, keep missing them.
Thanks
Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
Arrangements have been made for the Sept meeting at Hot Rods Old Vail on Thursday the 13th. Dinner at 6:00, meeting at 7:00. I reserved seating for 25 - 30, and parking for 20 cars. Please PM or email me with the following;

# of people
# of cars
Coming for dinner; yes/no

I'll send this out in an email as well.

See you there!
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #6806
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
A storms a brew'n....The ZL-1 is to get some nasty upgrades in November when I pick up my wife and kids.

I'm getting a top secret treatment done to the supercharger, and let's just say it's something that funny car and top fuel dragsters get done....The nice part, I'll be one of the few ZL-1 owners to get it before it's released publicly to everyone.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #6807
calflan

Drives: 1LT; IBM; 6 Spd Manual
Thanks, will try to make it !
1LT; Airaid CAI; Flowmaster American Thunder Axelback; Int Floor Lts; RS Spoiler; Radio Controls; Sequential tail lights; Oil Catch Can; VMAX Throttle Body; MACE plenum spacer; Mace manifold insulator[/I]
calflan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #6808
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Its a GoPro Hero2, one of the features lets you take a picture ever .5 seconds. I then uploaded the pictures to my video editor. I made each image a duration of .10 of a second. Strung them together and added music.

This video has about 175 still images in the entire thing. Kind of a cool artsie thing to play with.
What do you use for a video editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedveins View Post
I should be making it to the meeting, not sure if I will be there for the meal. We should be seeing a couple of new people who I have spoken to either on our facebook or new Tucson members on C5.
Looking forward to seeing you buddy!

Quote:
A storms a brew'n....The ZL-1 is to get some nasty upgrades in November when I pick up my wife and kids.

I'm getting a top secret treatment done to the supercharger, and let's just say it's something that funny car and top fuel dragsters get done....The nice part, I'll be one of the few ZL-1 owners to get it before it's released publicly to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calflan View Post
Thanks, will try to make it !
Old 09-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #6809
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:

I KNOW! I KNOW!

You're going to have Dual Quads and a Snorkel Scoop mounted to the top!!!

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #6810
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Quote:
I KNOW! I KNOW!

YES!!! ..................wait...WHAT?!!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #6811
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
I KNOW! I KNOW!

Along with that, he told me he was going to jerk the 6 spd manual, put in a 2 speed powerglide and gut the interior.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #6812
kinyonZ28

Drives: 99 z28 ls1 m6
see you at the meeting
Old 09-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #6813
Mud
In Mud We Trust

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
On my way to get together tonight, I'm driving toward a massive, dark, gray thunderstorm cell that just opens up while I'm still on the freeway.

I started worrying about getting hail so I turned around and went home. Sorry to be a fair weather Mud, but it just looked bad and it was headed right for Hot Rods.
-American Racing Torq Thrust/Anthracite
-CAI Intake
Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #6814
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
On my way to get together tonight, I'm driving toward a massive, dark, gray thunderstorm cell that just opens up while I'm still on the freeway.

I started worrying about getting hail so I turned around and went home. Sorry to be a fair weather Mud, but it just looked bad and it was headed right for Hot Rods.
Don't blame you for turning around. No hail, but it rained thru most of the meeting. We still sat on the covered patio. Thanks to all who braved the storm. Still had a great turn-out. Even some long lost souls and a few new faces!

Sent by my 2SS IOM Camaro using Tapatalk2 (I had nothing to do with it!)

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #6815
camarored97

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th
I put on the Borla Atak last night. Tint and Bra will be put on today. Sorry I couldnt make the meeting, I called in sick and spent most of the day detailing my car and waiting untill 7pm for the dam UPS guy to show up with my exhaust.
camarored97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #6816
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarored97 View Post
I put on the Borla Atak last night. Tint and Bra will be put on today. Sorry I couldnt make the meeting, I called in sick and spent most of the day detailing my car and waiting untill 7pm for the dam UPS guy to show up with my exhaust.
Cool! Another one from SV!

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #6817
Big Sis

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE 6M Victory Red
Lights but no Action...

So we got the lights installed, the heritage grill, and the nose mask. Woohoo, except now she won't start! AAA is on their way to replace the battery.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #6818
Buckeye
Buckeye

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sis View Post
So we got the lights installed, the heritage grill, and the nose mask. Woohoo, except now she won't start! AAA is on their way to replace the battery.
11.2V at the battery. It's 3.5 years old so figured may as well get it changed......don't want to spend valuable parking lot time in Show Low waiting for a battery to be delivered!
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote