Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 04-05-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
mr_dbrown_24

Drives: 2013 HotWheels camaro
Rear grip

So agp turbo kit is in the way. Will be installing the agp fuel pump and id850 injectors. So to get to the fuel pump I think I will need to drop just about the whole rear ended. Wow!!! So doing that seems like the best time time to install trailing arms toe rods and cradle bushing. So my ? Is do I go with street or pro versions on the diff and cradle bushings and or adjustable or non adjustable on the trailing arms and toe rods? What else should I do while its down that will make a noticeable difference. Thanks for the input!!!
mr_dbrown_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
H-E
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 zr1 Camaro 2011 vert
Its a great time to take car of the rear.Give me a call we can put you a package together .We have a few sets left of our special diff bushings as well as x member and toerods and trailing arms..We will also help set up your rear to get the most out of your purchase.We're in The 1.20s in the sixty foot with the record 5 the gen give us a call
H-E is offline   Reply With Quote