Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #29
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
For the most part, they are saying the same thing. Its just that the negatives aren't included here.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #30
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Thanks for posting that video, I really enjoyed it. Go Camaro!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #31
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Great find...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #32
Rockies4

Drives: PT Cruiser 02
Sweet! Thanks for posting. I'm really excited all over again. Can't wait until I can drive mine off the lot.
Rockies4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #33
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Man I love how ABM looks in the video. Thanks for sharing!
Ditto the ABM looks NICE!! Glad I chose it!!
Thanks for the video!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #34
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Very Very Good find here.....I hope fbodfather gets to see it cause he must be irritated by the negative comments people have been making. I totally agree with all that was said. It exceeds my expectations in all aspects.

Of course I saw it!

What IS true: Until people SEE the car in person -- and SIT in the car - and then DRIVE the car -- we're gonna have negative opinions.

Biggest complaint I think we're gonna hear is the visibility -- and that's simply because of the design of the car.......had we 'improved' the visibility, the car would not look like the concept - and if there was ONE THING we heard time and time again was "Don''t CHANGE it! You (GM/Ford/Chrysler) do GREAT concepts and then you water them down!" --

Think about it -- each time a picture leaked early, we had tons of negative comments -- but once better pictures leaked -- and people started seeing cars, that changed -- hugely - for the better......

There WILL be a few that are disappointed if the Camaro does well......that's just in their nature, I suppose.......
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:59 AM   #35
Panther67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Of course I saw it!

What IS true: Until people SEE the car in person -- and SIT in the car - and then DRIVE the car -- we're gonna have negative opinions.

Biggest complaint I think we're gonna hear is the visibility -- and that's simply because of the design of the car.......had we 'improved' the visibility, the car would not look like the concept - and if there was ONE THING we heard time and time again was "Don''t CHANGE it! You (GM/Ford/Chrysler) do GREAT concepts and then you water them down!" --

Think about it -- each time a picture leaked early, we had tons of negative comments -- but once better pictures leaked -- and people started seeing cars, that changed -- hugely - for the better......

There WILL be a few that are disappointed if the Camaro does well......that's just in their nature, I suppose.......
A non-connoisseur will complain but a true connoisseur will rejoice in excellence......
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 AM   #36
FirstLSK
Dude, I love my car !!!!

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS white rally
Quote:
Of course I saw it!

YES, and Scott, please, please tell the people who made the decisions, THANK YOU for not watering it down. Had they watered it down, I can tell you that I would not be buying.

Besides, as someone had mentioned earlier in a different thread -- non-minivan visibility is part of the Camaro experience and heritage.
FirstLSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #37
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
I would bet my left nut you will never see this kind of praise from the major networks, and general media. When it came to bashing GM and the issues they had, they were out in droves, however, now that there is some praise to be reported. ....crickets.

Hey CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC where are you now? wouldn't it be fair to report how great this car is? It looks like reporting in the media, may be a little biased,

This car is (and others are) light years ahead of where GM was, and they are on par, or better than the Japanese counterparts. I am not saying all GM cars are the best ever, however why do we not hear about the Malibu, CTS, Camaro, Silverado, Acadia, G8, Solstice? All we heard was GM sucks and they better fix it or they are in trouble. Seems these vehicles have been fixed......was that a tumbleweed I just saw?

Sorry for the rant! It just upsets me when people bash stuff and only bash the negatives.
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #38
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Of course I saw it!

Can't you work some sort of black magic to make everyone happy with everything all the time?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote