Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 03-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #1
JMackLA32

Drives: 14' 1LT/RS
Help Needed! - Audio Install - Southbay

Hi All,

I am new to this site/ first time Camaro owner.

Looking for some input from everyone regarding audio shops here in the Southbay: Redondo Beach / Hermosa / Manhattan / Torrance / Hawthrone etc..

Can anyone recommend a good shop that has installed your audio, preferably installation of the stealth enclosures from xxxxxxxx and the FARK wiring kit?

I checked with one shop that's close by, they did my tint job, plus they do audio as well. However when I asked them for a quote for installing my aftermarket sub and amp using the FARK kit, he did not know what or how the kit works. that threw me off.

So looking for a shop that has actually installed the FARK kit + stealth Successfully for you.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Also I am a total newbie to any kind of audio installs, so need se additional advice. I have the following items purchased, I need to know if there is anything else I may need for my install:

12" subwoofer driversside stealth enclosure from xxxxxxxx
Passenger side amp rack
FARK kit
Kicker sub
Kicker amp cx1200
Remote control for bass & sub grill.

I have a 2014 coupe with mylink, staying with the factory head unit, replacing the fact. Amp with the aftermarket kicker.

Post is kinda long, sorry..

Thanks All! Looking forward to your feedback.

Best,

JMack

Last edited by JMackLA32; 03-10-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Edit Subject title
JMackLA32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
JMackLA32

Or Any Audio shops in LA or surrounding area, I don't mind the drive.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:55 AM   #3
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
Trying asking your shop if they do " Factory Amp Replacement Kits " instead of using the slang term " FARK ".

A lot of people don't know slang terms especially if they are an older generation.

I have a buddy who owns a shop in Irvine. It might be a little far for you though but here is their info...

Gold Star Audio
(949) 752-1446

As for Sanjay.

JT
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:18 AM   #4
JMackLA32

Thanks JT! I'll give them a call.

Best,
JE
Old 03-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #5
Maiv

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LS
My dad has been doing car audio for 26 years I can PM you his number
Maiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
JMackLA32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiv View Post
My dad has been doing car audio for 26 years I can PM you his number
cool thanks, did he do your install?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #7
jeffa

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS Ashen Gray Metallic
You can try either European Car Stereo on Artesia Blvd in Redondo Beach or Al & Ed's on Hawthorne Blvd in Lawndale.

Al & Ed's did some work on my 2012 Camaro (installing front door speakers and running some wiring cause I was too lazy to do it myself) and they did a good job.

I am getting ready to redo the system in my 2014 2LT/RS. I have the Sub_Thump 10" box from my last car, a FARK kit amp install kit. Have not decided on an amp yet and also will be using an Audio Control digital sound processor/EQ.

I live in Redondo, so PM me if you have any questions. I have been in the car audio industry for over 30 years....
jeffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:03 PM   #8
JMackLA32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffa View Post
You can try either European Car Stereo on Artesia Blvd in Redondo Beach or Al & Ed's on Hawthorne Blvd in Lawndale.

Al & Ed's did some work on my 2012 Camaro (installing front door speakers and running some wiring cause I was too lazy to do it myself) and they did a good job.

I am getting ready to redo the system in my 2014 2LT/RS. I have the Sub_Thump 10" box from my last car, a FARK kit amp install kit. Have not decided on an amp yet and also will be using an Audio Control digital sound processor/EQ.

I live in Redondo, so PM me if you have any questions. I have been in the car audio industry for over 30 years....

Thanks i'll give them a call as well, I saw them listed when looked up nearby shops, but wanted to check with everyone here first.

Awesome, great to know that you live in the same area, i'll forsure hit you up if i have any q's. Thanks dude.

best,

JE