Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #43
Legendary40

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro RS
wish I would have read the threads about RPI Designs, LLC before I ordered the Havoc wing they told me that havoc was retooling the wing I ordered the wing on April 14th it is now may 14th still haven't received the wing just opened a resolution case with PayPal they will not answer emails or answer the phone at this point don't even want the wing from the just want my money back
Legendary40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #44
Rob3D

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary40 View Post
wish I would have read the threads about RPI Designs, LLC before I ordered the Havoc wing they told me that havoc was retooling the wing I ordered the wing on April 14th it is now may 14th still haven't received the wing just opened a resolution case with PayPal they will not answer emails or answer the phone at this point don't even want the wing from the just want my money back
You cold have whittled one out of a log in that amount of time.
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #45
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Just wanted to post a quick hello and remind you that I will be starting on June 10th at 9:00am . My main goal is to give you the customer the best customer service that can be offered, whether if it is answering technical questions on the phone or answering your emails or checking on a tracking number. I have been in the Aftermarket automotive business for 15 years as a Technical sales rep for SLP performance parts, so I am very familiar with the Camaro brand, but I am also familiar with you the customer as I have attended many of shows and have talked to a lot of you already on the phone or face to face. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a car guy/gearhead and a GM diehard. So if you have any questions, would like to place an order, or even if you have a suggestion, please give me a call I am here to help. My contact information is right below on my signature. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #46
RichTaylorSS

Drives: Summit White 2SS/RS
This post seems odd, I've ordered custom painted parts from them and received them in less than a week. I have never had a problem so far. I am in Michigan tho so I am pretty close (maybe thats why).

Hate to see all the negative feedback. Reminds me of AAC
RichTaylorSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #47
mc_acoustic

Drives: 2010 1LT Limited Edition Camaro A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIDon View Post
Just wanted to post a quick hello and remind you that I will be starting on June 10th at 9:00am . My main goal is to give you the customer the best customer service that can be offered, whether if it is answering technical questions on the phone or answering your emails or checking on a tracking number. I have been in the Aftermarket automotive business for 15 years as a Technical sales rep for SLP performance parts, so I am very familiar with the Camaro brand, but I am also familiar with you the customer as I have attended many of shows and have talked to a lot of you already on the phone or face to face. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a car guy/gearhead and a GM diehard. So if you have any questions, would like to place an order, or even if you have a suggestion, please give me a call I am here to help. My contact information is right below on my signature. Thanks, Don
Don, you might want to look into make a seperate thread just to provide everyone with an update with the business direction just so some people are aware of the step forward with RPI.

I purchased a few items from RPI, took 1 month to get here and they said it was delayed because they weren't in stock at the time... But I did get it after 4 weeks of waiting.

But its good to know that there is improvement lined up.
mc_acoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #48
Bornluckee13
I fly

Drives: 2010 2SS, Stick, Cyber Gray
Yup, I have been trying to contact them for almost 3weeks about a spoiler I ordered and have yet to see. called, emailed, PM'd. No response at all. Horrible service. Will never order from them again.
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Bornluckee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #49
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPIDon View Post
Talk is Cheap. After my so called transaction with your company, I will never go back.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #50
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I say good luck to RPI, but with my past experience I will no longer be ordering from them.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #51
RPIDon

Thank you for the feed back, I do appreciate it. I understand your frustrastions for I have been there myself. I have been ordering parts for almost 30 years and I have walked in your shoes too many of times. You name it, I lived through it. So I know first hand how important customer service can be. I was hired to bring better Tech support and customer service to RPI Designs. Like I metioned in a previous post I have been working at SLP for 15 years as a technical sales rep, so I understand the manufacturing as well as the retail side of the business. Starting June 10th I will be starting and my main objective is to be here for the customer, whether you have a question about a part, would like to place an order or you have a problem, please give me a call or email. I will also be monitoring the message boards as well (I have to be honest, in the past I have not posted a lot on the message boards that I am a member of, so this part I need a little help with at first, but I will get up to speed shortly) We also are improving our phone system, one that will better manage phone calls so you have the oppurtunity to talk to me or you can leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can. I promise. For the people that have had problems with RPI Designs in the past, the ones that say "I will never buy from you again" once again I understand your frustration. If somehow I can help you, please email your phone number to don@rpidesigns.com and I will call you to see what I can do. Like I said I am a car guy, I enjoy working in the automotive business, it is all I ever done. When I am not at work I am always working on the race car,its not a camaro but it does have a LS3 in it, if you would like to take a look you can check it at www.gtoroadracer.com . If you have any questions or sugestions please let me know, we are going to improve and we appreciate your support and feed back. Thanks, Don
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #52
Bornluckee13
I fly

Don, couldn't help but notice my empty message box.... All that talk about customer service and you couldn't reply to my PM about the parts I ordered 3 weeks ago and have nothing but a PayPal receipt to show for it? I have left numerous messages, PM'd, emailed. Talk is cheap......
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #53
Bornluckee13
I fly

Update, Don called this morning and is trying to track down my parts and fix the issue. Guess he just started, maybe he can actually fix RPI's horrible customer service! Thanks for the update Don, you've got your work cut out for you.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #54
Bornluckee13
I fly

Just got off the phone with Don from RPI. He is a pleasure to work with and seems genuinely concerned about bringing a much higher level of customer service to RPI. Fixed my issue today! Thanks Don!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #55
RPIDon

Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to help resolve the issue, thank you for keeping the order with RPI Designs and thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it. If you need something in the future please let me know. Just a reminder to everyone I officially start June 10th. Thanks, Don
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #56
union894

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss 8A
I won't use them after a couple bad experiences with them. There are to many sites that are hungry and do a much better job.
union894 is offline   Reply With Quote