Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 04-10-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Guy withda bowtie

Drives: 97 Camaro
More topics

Hi guys how y'all doin. First off let me mention that i love this forum. I've always read forums and just looked at what other people are saying but have never joined one (even other camaro and car forums) until i came across this site.

But I have a suggestion about the topics. It seems like there are only a few different topics compared to the other sites ive been to. maybe you can add a few more. I can only think of a few of them off the top of my head. For instance a rumor topic. People can go there and read rumors or ask others about what thee heard to confirm them. Also maybe a photoshop topic. I know theres a pics topic but it seems that there are alot of people on there askin for photoshop chops. Also an aricle section for people who want to discuss what thee read in a magazine or on nes sites

I think that it couple possibly make navigating on the site a little easy on the members. by that i mean when i come here after a couple days it seems like theres a lot of new theads in each topic. maybe it could make it user friendly. For insatance the general discussion topic could mean almost anything.

Thanks and again i love the the Camaro and camaro5.com
Guy withda bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
MarkLS2
Administrator

Drives: 2009 Camaro
Hi and welcome aboard! As for creating more topics, we plan on adding more forums/subforums as the posting volume increases, probably closer to when the car comes out
MarkLS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Just to add my 2 cents, that is what I like about this site as compared to every other site out there. Too many topics make it harder to find things...

I think it's a great Idea to add more though, ass the car gets closer to release - sort like opening more lanes during rush hour...
Old 04-11-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I also agree w/ Dragoneye. The simplicity of the site is great. You have different forums for different topics. If you want to talk X,Y, and Z, you go here. Open the forum and look at the threads. Find the thread you want to talk about (since most every topic has been brought up related to the 5th Gen), and then simply add to the thread which usually brings up more conversation.

As time goes on, if more areas are opened on the site, then that would be great. It would make the navigation a little easier...such as an Interior Forum, Drivetrain Forum, Intake/Exhaust Forum, Electrical Forum and so on. You can narrow down your search much easier.

However, in the meantime before this happens, let's all try to search for our topic in the upper right search key so we don't create a new thread that already exists. Or, you can look in the area you think might have the thread with the info you seek. Yes, one might have to go through a couple pages. But, it would help keep the site clean and uniformed (so information isn't lost in one of the many repeated threads). And, I'm a culprit of it myself, but let's all try to stay on topic in the threads as well. Seriously, if we all do this, it will make it a lot easier!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Absolutley. Its kinda funny when I look back. There were two transmissions threads, and at least 3 different engines threads all on the same page! made me chuckle.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #6
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Don’t change a friggin thing… This is by far the easiest site to navigate.
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote