Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
ENVY

I know why everyone is SO pissed they don't have their car yet............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................this i like waiting on the your car isn't it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............We all want to be envied by the others by being the first one to post pictures of our car

Last edited by TLSTWIN; 04-14-2009 at 09:36 PM.
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Making love to other gay fish.
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
Making love to other gay fish.
Sorry, not a south park fan....think the show is dumb.....so I don't get the joke...
Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Sorry, not a south park fan....think the show is dumb.....so I don't get the joke...
You like family guy?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
You like family guy?
nope.. I am a family guy with 3 girls...
Old 04-14-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Love family guy. And yeah, If I preordered I would be freaking out trying to be the first to post pics on camaro5.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #7
2Muchmark

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
Southpark, Family Guy, and American Dad: 3 Shows I NEVER miss. 3 of the funniest shows on TV. And just because you're a "family guy" yourself doesn't mean you need to deny yourself of some very funny television. Offensive? Get over it.
2Muchmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #8
AirGoya

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
So you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?

AirGoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Agreed, The show is possibly the most offensive show ever. They have tried to shut them down several times, but the problem is the ratiings are so good that Fox can't go without it. I am even consider some parts just completely wrong, but the rest of the show is worth it!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
Redwolf20

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
I know why everyone is SO pissed they don't have their car yet............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................this i like waiting on the your car isn't it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............We all want to be envied by the others by being the first one to post pictures of our car
It's only been a month since production started and things had to happen before those initial cars could be released. Nobody should really be pissed but patient. Some are better at it than others.

Let's be thankful the Camaro is being produced at all.
Redwolf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #11
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoya View Post
So you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?

The beauty of South Park is that it's the only show on T.V. that gets away with talking about any aspect of our society...political correctness doesn't play any role, (they offend both the Left and the Right). Some of the episodes can be rude, crude, and offensive...truthfully, it's not for everyone. However, if you understand where they're coming from and what they're trying to accomplish, you'll appreciate the show (or at least some of their episodes). Their half and hour each week usually is worth at least a couple of laughs, while some of 'em will absolutely bring you to tears!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #12
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
[quote=TLSTWIN;406251]I know why everyone is SO pissed they don't have their car yet..

I am not pissed, this waiting, is just part of the game, of keeping your sanity.
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #13
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
but you do like fishsticks in your mouth?
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #14
bdstealth

Drives: 2SS/RS White/blk int.M6,GFX
Gayfish
bdstealth is offline   Reply With Quote