Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 02-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #4873
afhunter

Drives: 2011 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
i am working out the details to try and make it to the show and get mine beauty out there and show it off a bit.
afhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #4874
Tamaras2SS

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sis View Post
Anyone ever order from Phastek? I placed an order on 1/31/12 and they immediately charged my credit card, so I'm thinking they have shipped my order. However, I had to call today (two weeks later) to get the status of my order (they don't have a process to track your order online) and was told it will ship either today or tomorrow. Apparently part of the order was on back order, so they haven't shipped anything. I'm certainly going to think twice before ordering from them in the future.
I ordered my plasma lights from them and I didn't really have any issues with them. I got them pretty quick. Sorry to hear your experience was not as good. :(
Tamaras2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #4875
Tamaras2SS

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel 2SS/RS L99
Welcome back Troy!!!!!! We all missed you!!!!!
Tamaras2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #4876
Mud
In Mud We Trust

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I'm not much of a breakfast (nor early morning) person but I'll be at the show. See you guys there!
-American Racing Torq Thrust/Anthracite
-CAI Intake
Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #4877
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
I'm not much of a breakfast (nor early morning) person but I'll be at the show. See you guys there!
The package they sent us said if you want to park together, you have to arrive together. It's your choice. You can meet up with us after breakfast, or we can try to get them to leave us an extra spot if you like.

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #4878
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsadryheat79 View Post
Hi Troy - Glad to here your back to feeling better!!
- Glen passed the word to the new AZAGCC site and I just wanted you to know lot's of us were hopeing for this good news!

Feel free to drop into the thread there if you want!
http://arizonaallgenscamaroclub.com/...p?304-Man-Down

Cyrus
Thanks Cyrus, everyone in the AZAGCC has been great from the very first time we got to hang out. I will definately go to their thread and check in with everyone. By the way, congrats on your first place win with your red Camaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alab32 View Post
I see I am just about the last person to welcome you back... So, WELCOME BACK TROY!!! Glad to hear all went well and you are up and running again. God bless and see you in a few months!
Thanks Adam! Hurry back, your missed too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Wish I could, but my car is not in show condition right now. I have so many rock chips on the front to touch up, it would take me a few days to complete.
I'm going, chips and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaras2SS View Post
Welcome back Troy!!!!!! We all missed you!!!!!
Thanks Tamara! You all sure know how to put a smile on my face.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #4879
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
I talked to the wife and she reminded me that I need to watch our youngest daughter because Emily (Oldest) will be part of a Girl Scout Cookie booth for 4 hours.

Not that I don't want to take my kid to the show, it would be more painful that pleasent. Maybe the next show.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #4880
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Sean,

Received your e-mail. I'm good for either day at DM (14 or 15 Apr) but not both. Not much of a car show guy, but I now have enough mods to make it respectable. Let me know and send me the form. The only wild card is work trips but this is far enough in advance that it shouldn't be a problem.

PS. Glad to hear Troy is doing well. After to talking to Tony and hearing about this, I got a wake up call. Korea was cold and sucked, but at least I ate healthy.

Todd

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #4881
REIGHARD55

Drives: 2018 Hot Wheels 50th anniversary ed
Exactly where is the show at?I will probably show up as a spectator though.Attached is a new wind screen for Bobs' convertible.Available at Chevy Mall.

Troy...glad to see your fine and ready to cruise.
Attached Images

REIGHARD55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #4882
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
This is copied from a email from the Tucson Corvette Club. Let me know if your intrested. I sent out a email to the Tucson Camaro Club group.

The Davis-Monthan "Thunder and Lightning Over Arizona" Air Show will be held on Saturday April 14th and Sunday April 15th, 2012. Thunder and Lightning Over Arizona is a biannual Open House event free to the public. In the past several thousand visitors have attended the Show.
This year, DM will be celebrating Aviation History, Air Power, and 100 years of Arizona Statehood. The Air Force Thunderbirds will perform along with several other aircraft. There will also be static ground displays of aircraft and other Military equipment.

As in past years, our club along with the above listed clubs will be able to attend the show as a "static display/vender." That means that we will be showing our cars along with the military aircraft and equipment parked on the tarmac. Our club has participated in the air shows since 2000. If you would like to see what past air shows looked like, check out Bob K's photo show on our web site. Hopefully, with the four clubs attending, we can get twenty cars for each day. This will make a great display. Our cars are very popular with the spectators and we get positive feedback every year. It will be a good time to show off your "baby" whether it is a daily driver or show queen. Be prepared to have several admirers asking questions about your ride and your clubs.

If you are thinking about attending the Air Show, there are a few things you need to know.

It will be a long day. We have to be at the Base by 8: AM and cannot leave until the spectators
Have cleared the Tarmac, approximately 4:30 PM. Those who are interested usually meet for dinner somewhere after the show.
There is no alcohol or firearms allowed on base. You may bring food and non-alcoholic drinks along with chairs and canopies. Cameras and recording equipment are allowed.
You will need to provide a at least your driver license number and state of issue for security purposes. Also your vehicle may be searched upon entering the base.
**There is a $20 per vehicle Donation/fee (501c3 tax deductible under IRS rules.) This will be going directly to the Tucson Chapter of the Air Force Association which provides support to Air Force personnel in the area.

I have attached a sign up sheet to this e-mail to use to sign up for the show. I will be happy to address any questions or comments you may have regarding this event. Feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone (numbers listed below).

It would be great to continue our presence at these Air Shows, but we need your help by signing up to attend. Hopefully we can have a large turn out and representation from all our clubs.

Thank you,

Bill Akers, Sonoran Desert Corvettes, Tucson
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #4883
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
It looks like five cars so far
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #4884
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotroost View Post
Sean,

Received your e-mail. I'm good for either day at DM (14 or 15 Apr) but not both. Not much of a car show guy, but I now have enough mods to make it respectable. Let me know and send me the form. The only wild card is work trips but this is far enough in advance that it shouldn't be a problem.

PS. Glad to hear Troy is doing well. After to talking to Tony and hearing about this, I got a wake up call. Korea was cold and sucked, but at least I ate healthy.

Todd
Thanks Todd, it's good to be back! Keep up that healthy eating, you never know when it will save your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REIGHARD55 View Post
Exactly where is the show at?I will probably show up as a spectator though.Attached is a new wind screen for Bobs' convertible.Available at Chevy Mall.

Troy...glad to see your fine and ready to cruise.
Thanks buddy! Ready for some fun!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #4885
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
I'm good for the DM car show.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #4886
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

up to 8 for the Car Show/Air Show . I sent the information to the Phoenix crew too.