Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 05-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Just Been Out All Day Workin On My Tan

Yep.....got the day off and had the day off to myself! this doesn"t happen often so I decided to just take the new ride out and really get to know my new ride.
I spent the day driving all over Vegas, it was just gorgeous out and I couldn't find a reason to get back home and park her. I just drove and drove and drove, loved every minute of it, this convertible just adds a whole new dimension to the Camaro.
One thing I noticed compared to my hard top I had.....when I am at a stop light and next to someone in the vert, they have a less tendency to wanna race me like they did when I was driving the hardtop, it took me by surprise, but actually I like it, in LilBlue they mostly wanted to race me, but now I can just kick back and enjoy my ride.
I have also noticed that I get way more cool comments about it because it is a vert, I get folks hollerin out at me in traffic how cool my car is.
I just wanted you all to know that this vert was an awesome decision for me
Old 05-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
pgreen

Drives: 2018 2LT RS Camaro Convertible
I am glad that it is FINALLY warm enough to put the top down here in PA.
I am heading to Vegas in the beginning of June. I will keep and eye out for you on the strip!!
pgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgreen View Post
I am glad that it is FINALLY warm enough to put the top down here in PA.
I am heading to Vegas in the beginning of June. I will keep and eye out for you on the strip!!
Heck look me up when u are here, just PM me, you will be more than welcome to participate our Camaro club events
If you can come here with your Camaro, nothing beats cruising the Vegas strip in one......
Old 05-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #4
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
Please tell Rick and Chum hello while you are on your cruise.

Seriously though, enjoy your vert. Great ride for Vegas.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #5
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007s 'Vert View Post
Yep.....got the day off and had the day off to myself! this doesn"t happen often so I decided to just take the new ride out and really get to know my new ride.
I spent the day driving all over Vegas, it was just gorgeous out and I couldn't find a reason to get back home and park her. I just drove and drove and drove, loved every minute of it, this convertible just adds a whole new dimension to the Camaro.
One thing I noticed compared to my hard top I had.....when I am at a stop light and next to someone in the vert, they have a less tendency to wanna race me like they did when I was driving the hardtop, it took me by surprise, but actually I like it, in LilBlue they mostly wanted to race me, but now I can just kick back and enjoy my ride.
I have also noticed that I get way more cool comments about it because it is a vert, I get folks hollerin out at me in traffic how cool my car is.
I just wanted you all to know that this vert was an awesome decision for me
007, I think you're right, the vert is seen as more than a racer. People don't buy one just to go fast. But man can they ever!

Adds a whole new dimension to the experience!

Last edited by OrangeVert; 05-09-2014 at 10:57 AM. Reason: grammar
OrangeVert is offline   Reply With Quote