Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #3151
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I sent off a letter of my own with the text the Military Arms guy provided.

You have your voice, use it.

Now, anyone seen a SIG556 SWAT being sold anywhere?

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #3152
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I sent off a letter of my own with the text the Military Arms guy provided.

You have your voice, use it.

Buddy has a ruger 556 gas piston ar for sale
driyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #3153
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
I think we should remove secret service protection from our VIPS and create Federal Gun Free VIP Zones around them and their families. Why do they need firearms to protect them and their family but mine doesn't?
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:37 AM   #3154
Bobaloo
Member "O'l Farts"

Drives: 2012 SS Coupe/Automatic/Sunroof
For the same reason they insist on having a diferent health care than what they want us to have.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #3155
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
I love this country and it's people..... I like our system of government, with all it's checks & balances..... but occasionally we have to remind them they can't spit on the Constitution or Bill of Rights because they disagree with it.

Power corrupts..... Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #3156
AZ Charlie

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
If this was a subject on gay rights or abortion, etc the "people" that stand behind those would already be at the state capital protesting.

My question is why do we not see that? Why do you not see people like us, you and I, at our local capital making a stand for our rights?
AZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #3157
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
Quote:

I was looking for their M400. Heard Sig was on a 4-5 month backorder on all their AR type rifles... :(
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #3158
Mr Twisty

This just in.....

If you haven't done so yet, NOW is the time to write yourCongressmen!

Quote:
Democratic U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein of California has promised to re-introduce an assault weapons ban when the new Congress is sworn in. But she's not waiting until January to push for public support.

Senator Feinstein has sent out an e-mail blast, asking supporters to sign a petition to back her ban on assault weapons. Feinstein says she wants to show "how much public support is behind" such a ban.

Feinstein says it isn't about taking away anyone's constitutional right to bear arms: "This is about removing weapons of war from our businesses, movie theaters and schools."
Old 12-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #3159
Mr Twisty

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...046526&type=ML

This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President... and a form letter you can use.....

Quote:
Greetings,

Due to the recent events at Sandy Hook elementary school we now face renewed threats to our Constitutional rights. While I understand how painful the loss must be for those touched by this tragedy, blaming firearms or their owners and punishing them is not the answer to the challenges we face as a nation.

We already have laws that were violated by a man who was likely psychotic and heavily medicated. This man was stopped by the mandatory background check from purchasing firearms. He then decided to murder his mother and take her legally owned firearms to commit this tragedy.

If your true goal is to protect our children, then enact legislation that will do that. Banning firearms that are rarely used in crime (less than 1% of the time) is not going to stop such tragedies, that was proven in 1999 when the Columbine shooting took place under the 1994 ban. Do something meaningful, please. Make committing the insane easier. Put armed security guards in our schools. But do not strip us of our rights and property by passing additional anti-gun laws that have historically had no positive effect on crime in our nation or others.

Thank you.

Last edited by Mr Twisty; 12-30-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #3160
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post

This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President... and a form letter you can use.....
Just filled it out!
Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #3161
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle2k View Post
Just filled it out!
GitErDone!

I'm passing it on in email and phone texts.

Did you know if you read a current article on the Columbine shootings, you may get confused, thinking your reading an article regarding the current shooting.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ne-myths_N.htm
Old 12-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #3162
pocketcthulhu

Drives: 2014 2ss/RS 5th gen Camaro #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post

thanks for making that so easy, I'm stealing this and putting it on facebook.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #3163
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
If you wanna pay $2600 for it new. The prices were just as ridiculous at the gun show yesterday. I saw basic Bushmasters priced at $2000, and people lined up to pay $70 a piece for PMAGs.

I couldn't even find the Eotech I wanted. So many guns being bought...all the accessories are selling out as well.

Last edited by Dangeruss; 12-30-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #3164
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
If you wanna pay $2600 for it new. The prices were just as ridiculous at the gun show yesterday. I saw basic Bushmasters priced at $2000, and people lined up to pay $70 a piece for PMAGs.

I couldn't even find the Eotech I wanted. So many guns being bought...all the accessories are selling out as well.
Which Eotech do you want? I don't seem to have any problem finding accessories. Only the gun, the mags, and the ammo.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro gun