Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
SixGracing

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6
Who wants my Trunk lid and spoiler?

So I have a proposal, my SIM 2010SS camaro is getting ready for the GM High wing spoiler. I need a trunk lid with no spoiler ever mounted to it so I can drill the holes and install it. If I remove my spoiler, there will be holes that don't match up with the new spoiler. So, if anyone doesn't have the stock GM spoiler on a Silver Ice Metallic Camaro and wants one, I'll trade you trunk lids. If you are in the western region of the states it would be easier and faster. If you are in Utah or Vegas, even better.

My car is mint so you would be getting a like new trunk lid. If you are interested, hopefully your trunk is mint as well. Let me know!!

Ken
Old 07-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
Compunerd

Drives: 2011 1LT SIM
I'd jump at this if I didn't live 3 states away. The spoiler I want to get for my car uses the stock holes, so swapping trunk lids wouldn't be a concern for me.

The only thing is, I had a mishap with my Dremel a couple weeks ago, and there is a SMALL scuff mark, nothing serious, that needs buffed out right on the edge of the lid, which I would be willing to take care of should we come to some kind of agreement.

Last edited by Compunerd; 07-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Compunerd is offline   Reply With Quote