Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #15
SigEp1097
Release the Kraken

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible, 2003 Audi RS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
You too huh? I got 2 prints, both blurred beyond belief (will post pics at the bottom). I ordered my board April 8. A few weeks later I received my first copy. It was very blurry and had glue on the front. I asked her about it and she sent me another one. A few weeks later , print #2 was in. This one was so worse. It was so pixelated it was just a mess. I informed her of it again and she said she didn't notice a problem, she didn't even look at it, and agreed to send me #3 in a few days. I was suppose to receive it on a Thursday. On Thursday I asked her and she said it hasn't been sent out yet and will go out the following Monday. Well I was done by now. Its been a month and a half and I needed a board for that weekend bc I had a big show coming up. A friend offered to make me one as a favor. I decided to ask her for a refund and she got very angry. She was yelling in all caps, berating me basically. She did however agree to a refund. Then I guess she had a change of heart and called me a few dirty names, told me to back off and blocked me on fb. Stopped all contact w me. I filed a complaint thru PayPal which is now a claim where she lied to them in her description as well and again called me names.

She is extremely unprofessional, rude and not a good person. She's done this to several people. Buyer beware

Hers some pics of the print. This is exactly as it appears
I love how some people said that it might have gotten pixelated due to shipping.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #16
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigEp1097 View Post
I love how some people said that it might have gotten pixelated due to shipping.
Bahahaha,never heard that one before!

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
She is/was a mod on the Camaros Unlimited FB page...might try her there...if she's still around.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #18
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
They banned me for calling her out.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #19
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
They banned me for calling her out.
Join the club!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
POWERFREAK
I.AM.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/A6 cammed-n-whippled
Wow, what a hack. Good luck.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #21
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Wow! I saw your post on the Facebook page and responded, but it was deleted. I hope you get this straighten out and get your money back.

Angie- those are just horrible! How can someone even attempt to pass that off as acceptable?!

Nikki recently joined our club group on Facebook and was pushing her boards as well. I am tempted to post a link to this thread on our page as well.

I know who I won't be buying from when I get a board! I hope you all get your money back!
Old 05-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #22
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Chris Bonnell (not sure what his name is on here) made me an awesome board now!!!!! Here's a pic of it. He's excellent and highly recommended
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #23
SigEp1097
Release the Kraken

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible, 2003 Audi RS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
Bahahaha,never heard that one before!
I am not even joking haha. A few people (friends of the showboard designer I'm sure) offered that as an explanation on Facebook last week. Here's one of them.
Attached Images

Last edited by SigEp1097; 05-30-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added a photo
SigEp1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #24
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

If it was just $50 it'd be different but it's my friends money too. Several hundred total.

Please y'all feel free to post a link to this in whatever groups you like. I want the word spread! Deke go right ahead.

I also made a group that is already over 200 strong on FB. Camaros Uncensored. Feel free to join.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

And I got a beautiful new board from a buddy. Here's a pic of a draft. Not finished yet.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #26
cjwa20

Drives: Black 2SS Camaro
She is definitely a piece of work my whole camaro group was banned from her stupid little camaro unlimited fb thing because we gave criticism of peoples cars. Then it got really ugly after that in PMs with her and a few members in our group. Hopefully you get your $ back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
cjwa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #27
13FastBlkSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Looks alot better, but I would have this buddy fix the bumper.. he/she photoshopped a little too much off.

2013 Black / Black Camaro 2SS/RS M6 w/Magnuson TVS2300, ZL1 Fuelpump / ADM FPCM, NPP Exhaust, Cold Air Inductions CAI w/ Scoop, Elite Engineering Catch Can, VMAX Ported TB, OEM 1LE Front Splitter, AAC Ghosted Side Markers, Dropped on BMR Split Drop Springs
Build#24869
13FastBlkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #28
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwa20 View Post
She is definitely a piece of work my whole camaro group was banned from her stupid little camaro unlimited fb thing because we gave criticism of peoples cars. Then it got really ugly after that in PMs with her and a few members in our group. Hopefully you get your $ back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Thank you! I got banned from there too. So I started a new one. Already over 200 members. Camaros Uncensored on FB. Feel free to join us with your friends. I got a few attacks because I posted in "Camaros unlimited" with a link to this thread but by and large people are being supportive. I'm sorry you had to deal with her too. Looks like she wasn't very good at hiding her crazy because my friends and I got a lot of psychotic messages full of vitriol and thinly veiled threats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13FastBlkSS View Post
Looks alot better, but I would have this buddy fix the bumper.. he/she photoshopped a little too much off.
Yeah they've been working on the car today; that one was basically for placement and my approval :-)

Tags
wah