Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Daily Driver Camaro Owners

How great is it to get off work knowing your going to drive home in a Camaro. I really cant say my Sonata or Tucson ever gave me that rush of enjoyment right after work.
I literally get very happy towards the end of work just thinking about driving home. Sometimes I take the longest route home just to enjoy the ride... Most the time the roads are wide open and I can push the corner speed a little. So I push it about ten over to see how it handles... Having my winter set on is not as fun... I have the 9" rears and 8" front SS rims for now... Once March rolls around I will have my ZL1 rims back on... 11" rear and 10" front... YEA!!!!

I feel sorry for those that cant daily drive because of the weather... Here is a for you
Old 01-15-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
No worries

I jump in my 6.2L powered silverado. Almost as much fun to drive

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
Airmaster
Go Gators!

Drives: Camaro Jeep Abarth 944 325i
I got that rush too when I used to work and even in my measly V6. Now I get that rush when I go out for groceries for my college apartment. It's an awesome grocery-getter, don't care what they say!

Suspension Mods: BMR and JPSS Sways, BMR Poly Bushings, BMR strut tower brace, BMR control arms, BMR toe arms, stock springs and struts
Engine Mods: All bolt ons (haha)
Brake Mods: Brembo SS caliper swap front and rear
Airmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #4
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Man it feels so good to jump in my low mile, garage kept, showroom clean, still smells like new Camaro and whip around town on beautiful sunny days knowing that my baby is so spoiled that I dont have to beat and abuse her everyday with salt on the roads and idiots in parking lots. God I feel so sorry for people who drive their Camaros everyday. Here's a for you and a for the spoiled, loved garage queens. <dripping in sarcasm>

OP really? Good job on compensating and trying to convince yourself that its all good but for the ones that are fornuate enough to save our cars from daily abuse, its all good bc we really dont care that you drive it everyday and dont need to make stupid posts about our garaged babies....

So when's your next post? V6 vs V8 or how about Auto vs Manual?

Last edited by angie7; 01-15-2014 at 07:29 PM.
angie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You go GIRL LOL ANGIES LIST hahahahaha
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #6
Airmaster
Go Gators!

Drives: Camaro Jeep Abarth 944 325i
My car has over 15,000 miles on it, is over a year old and still has its new car smell! I love it, crazy how it has remained. Brings me back to the first day I drove it every time.

Suspension Mods: BMR and JPSS Sways, BMR Poly Bushings, BMR strut tower brace, BMR control arms, BMR toe arms, stock springs and struts
Engine Mods: All bolt ons (haha)
Brake Mods: Brembo SS caliper swap front and rear
Airmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #7
itsnotacrisis

Drives: '13 2LT RS,Blue Ray Metallic/mojave
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
Man it feels so good to jump in my low mile, garage kept, showroom clean, still smells like new Camaro and whip around town on beautiful sunny days knowing that my baby is so spoiled that I dont have to beat and abuse her everyday with salt on the roads and idiots in parking lots. God I feel so sorry for people who drive their Camaros everyday. Here's a for you and a for the spoiled, loved garage queens.

OP really? Good job on compensating and trying to convince yourself that its all good but for the ones that are fornuate enough to save our cars from daily abuse, its all good bc we really dont care and dont need to make stupid posts about our garaged babies....

So when's your next post? V6 vs V8 or how about Auto vs Manual?
You're trying to be funny, right?
itsnotacrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
wow ANgie, must be time of the month. lol lol lol lol lol
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #9
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinw View Post
wow ANgie, must be time of the month. lol lol lol lol lol
no is it yours??? Every other day it seems there's these daily driver threads. They are as annoying as the v6 vs v8 or auto vs manual threads. Good you drive your car everyday. Who cares? I can afford to have another car as a daily, don't see me making posts bragging about how I feel sorry for people who have to make their Camaros a daily. Again who freaking cares? Oh well. Tis life.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #10
camoman

Drives: 2010 1SS IBM L99
Can't wait to drive to work and can't wait to drive home and any where i go !
camoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #11
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
NO ANGIE, I AM NOT pms. But cut the guy some slack geez. its just a thread. no one is putting you or anyone down. chill out sister
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinw View Post
NO ANGIE, I AM NOT pms. But cut the guy some slack geez. its just a thread. no one is putting you or anyone down. chill out sister
His last sentence is what was rude. "I feel sorry for those that cant drive everyday here's a for you " yea thats called a stab. If he would've left that off, I would've just rolled my eyes and kept on scrolling and yes obviously it's a thread and I'm not the first or the last that will have an issue with a post either. I know I'm not the only annoyed by these posts but since I spoke up guess its that time of the month ....
Old 01-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #13
CamaroJim56
Obsessed

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS RS
Darn.... hurt feelings...

Mine is a daily driver, but not if there is ice, slush or snow, not because it will get dirty, well maybe... but actually because I have tried it a little in those conditions, and no way can the PZeros handle it.

I do understand the waiting to get off work and drive that thing again. Wish I had a garage but I think my wife would have a problem with me having 2 cars and one sitting for 4 months a year...
And what good would another car do... if it was a Stingray.... it would sit too....

2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
CamaroJim56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM   #14
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
I never intended to DD my Camaro when I purchased it. I thought I'd drive my truck all the time, but the truck just doesn't compare, so I dread having to drive it when I really need a truck. Really enjoy driving the Camaro all the time.