Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
I am obligated to mention this 2nd sun story

This might have no significance or value at all, but just in case it does, I feel it is only right to at least post something I heard about. Of course, I hope the researcher is wrong. I won't post any links. Below is the basis for what he says.

This is what the researcher is saying:
On Dec 21, 2012, at the time when the sun is setting, If you look at where the sun meets the horizon, then turn your head 45 degrees to the right, then point your eyes 45 degrees upwards,

While looking in this general direction, look to see if you see an object that can be described as seeing a "2nd Sun".

From the info I was listening to recently, this person is saying this "2nd sun" is actually the 12th planet, and you would be viewing it while this planet is at it's own orbit position when it becomes closest to our sun.

Should this type of event actually happen, he has also suggested that it can be assured that we are "toast", and that 2013-2014 would be a time where the planet is basically annhilated.

This prediction is based on, and related to a crop circle that appeared in two parts in Avebury Manor, near Avebury, Wiltshire, UK on 15-July-2008 and 23-July-2008. The crop circle shows our solar system, with the planets in the positions they would reside in on the Date of Dec 21, 2012. For whatever reason it is, Pluto's position is off a little bit hinting that something moved small Pluto off of its typical orbit.

The guy who is saying this, is being interviewed on April 30, 2012 on the show "Coast-to-Coast".

The reason I give an ear, to talk about a 12th planet, is I truly believe a discovery of that magnitude would not be made public. I think the common public would view this, in the same way as being told an Alien landed at the White house. People would view a 12th planet as being something dangerous. Nasa has talked about planets that don't follow a restricted orbit path. And there are many articles about viewing a 2nd sun. Lots of movies came out recently showing another planet being viewed from earth. (movies: Another Earth, Melancholia, tv show: the event. The movie 2010 showed a new star being born, or new sun. There are also new articles that discuss our sun being part of a binary system, and some suggesting "our sun" is actually the little brother, not the big brother.

Well for what it's worth, I said something about this. Hopefully its absolutely nothing to worry about.
I definitely don't want to see any Annunaki people, along with their space ships coming here to take our women and take the gold (again).

That all sounds like a great movie.

Well have a nice day and thanks for reading.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Thats interesting, Ive never heard this one. Ive also never heard anything about a 2nd sun either. If he says a 2nd sun will appear wouldnt astronomers or ourselves by know seen this 2nd sun he talks about in the skies by now? It sounds like it will just appear out of thin air?

Ill have to do some reading now lol
Old 04-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
Vengeance Graphix

Just did some looking around on the internet and didnt think this was real but I guess it is. Certainly will be a crazy event that will happen if it does happen that is. It would all make sense to the whole 2012 craze. It would be pretty interesting to see 2 suns in the sky and have no night fall for a few weeks till it passes by.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
This might have no significance or value at all, but just in case it does, I feel it is only right to at least post something I heard about. Of course, I hope the researcher is wrong. I won't post any links. Below is the basis for what he says.

This is what the researcher is saying:
On Dec 21, 2012, at the time when the sun is setting, If you look at where the sun meets the horizon, then turn your head 45 degrees to the right, then point your eyes 45 degrees upwards,

While looking in this general direction, look to see if you see an object that can be described as seeing a "2nd Sun".

From the info I was listening to recently, this person is saying this "2nd sun" is actually the 12th planet, and you would be viewing it while this planet is at it's own orbit position when it becomes closest to our sun.

Should this type of event actually happen, he has also suggested that it can be assured that we are "toast", and that 2013-2014 would be a time where the planet is basically annhilated.

This prediction is based on, and related to a crop circle that appeared in two parts in Avebury Manor, near Avebury, Wiltshire, UK on 15-July-2008 and 23-July-2008. The crop circle shows our solar system, with the planets in the positions they would reside in on the Date of Dec 21, 2012. For whatever reason it is, Pluto's position is off a little bit hinting that something moved small Pluto off of its typical orbit.

The guy who is saying this, is being interviewed on April 30, 2012 on the show "Coast-to-Coast".

The reason I give an ear, to talk about a 12th planet, is I truly believe a discovery of that magnitude would not be made public. I think the common public would view this, in the same way as being told an Alien landed at the White house. People would view a 12th planet as being something dangerous. Nasa has talked about planets that don't follow a restricted orbit path. And there are many articles about viewing a 2nd sun. Lots of movies came out recently showing another planet being viewed from earth. (movies: Another Earth, Melancholia, tv show: the event. The movie 2010 showed a new star being born, or new sun. There are also new articles that discuss our sun being part of a binary system, and some suggesting "our sun" is actually the little brother, not the big brother.

Well for what it's worth, I said something about this. Hopefully its absolutely nothing to worry about.
I definitely don't want to see any Annunaki people, along with their space ships coming here to take our women and take the gold (again).

That all sounds like a great movie.

Well have a nice day and thanks for reading.

This so called "Second Sun" theory has been going around for years. And it's not because of a 12th planet.

Any planet found out past Pluto will be dwarf planets located in the asteroid belt. The 10th planet (Eris) was discovered in '05 and has a 550+ year orbit and will stay visible in the sky long after your grand kids are dead. We have yet to discover an 11th much less a 12th planet and if we do, their orbits will be so long that this phenomenon that this guy is claiming would have been visible for decades. Not something that will happen out of the blue and only last for a couple weeks.

The legitimate "Second Sun" theory is because of a red giant named Betelgeuse. It is a star located 640 light years away that is on the verge of going supernova. After it does go supernova, which won't happen in our life times, it will take 640 years for it to reach us.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
The legitimate "Second Sun" theory is because of a red giant named Betelgeuse. It is a star located 640 light years away that is on the verge of going supernova. After it does go supernova, which won't happen in our life times, it will take 640 years for it to reach us.
That makes much more sense to me. Technically of course, it COULD have gone supernova 640 years ago and maybe we'll end up seeing it in December, ya never know.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #6
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Old 04-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post

i think this sounds more correct to me
Old 04-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
I like egg sandwiches
Old 04-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
That makes much more sense to me. Technically of course, it COULD have gone supernova 640 years ago and maybe we'll end up seeing it in December, ya never know.
The most recent article on this I could find was Jan of last year and in it they said their research shows that it is still a ways off before it happens. There are some tale tale signs that a red giant goes through before it goes super nova and those signs take a few years to go through the cycle and Betelgeuse has yet to show any of those signs.

Unless there is a major catastrophe close to our solar system, anything that could happen to give us a "second sun" we will know about it years ahead of time, not months.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Uh I didn't know we had planets 10 and 11! Last time I checked we lost planet 9! Also I understand all of this but we have telescopes that can see galaxies light years away but our scientist failed to even detect a planet hidden behind the sun?

Outside our peaceful little planet are some of the most dangerous phenomona that we many of us can't even imagine! In reality the end of our existence is inevitable! Moving black holes, rapture, asteroids, aliens! Truth is it all can end tomorrow by some jerk trying to make a green light!
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Aren't People sick of hearing this crap by now?!?!

It makes me sick to think some even believe it.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Drives: 2010 SIM 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
Uh I didn't know we had planets 10 and 11! Last time I checked we lost planet 9! Also I understand all of this but we have telescopes that can see galaxies light years away but our scientist failed to even detect a planet hidden behind the sun?
Well, it's a stretch if you add Pluto back in.

Planet 10 would be Eris
Makemake could be 11
Sedna could be the 12th

Although Sedna's wide orbit won't bring it close to the Sun for another 60 years. And then it's about a 12,000 year wait until the next time.
mastertypodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
Aren't People sick of hearing this crap by now?!?!

It makes me sick to think some even believe it.
I recently went to a meeting of some friends of mine who wanted to get a few people together in order to set up a community "emergency preparedness" group. Sounded good to me. At one point during the meeting, however, I made a joke about the "Zombie Apocalypse." The room went very quiet, and I was stunned to learn that most of the people in that room not only believe the 2012 stuff, but also believe that there is a very real possibility of a "Zombie Apocalypse."

Yes... people truly believe.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #14
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
beetle juice
beetle juice
beetle juice