Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 05-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #57
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Stig the link for Fox Chevy Baltimore is wrong. The Baltimore and Timonium ones are different.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:46 PM   #58
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
So reading through this thread and updating the OP, I've come to realize that having people just post the name of a dealership/stealership isn't really enough. So I'm asking that the members whom I've quoted below - please repost with the back story to your dealership/stealership.

Understand it's nothing personal, I'm just trying to keep/prevent this list from being abused (if that makes sense).
Courtesy...lied during the purchase, lied during subsequent visits, treats customers like they are fools, and lie at the service drive.

Midway...lies about everything

Power on Bell road..just have no idea what they are selling, and the salesmen stand around talking to each other instead on taking care of customers.

Gateway. Honest people and customers like them

Vans...good reputation in Phoenix in all areas.

Coulter Caddy..great service department
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #59
Krazyt2528

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS CRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
So reading through this thread and updating the OP, I've come to realize that having people just post the name of a dealership/stealership isn't really enough. So I'm asking that the members whom I've quoted below - please repost with the back story to your dealership/stealership.

Understand it's nothing personal, I'm just trying to keep/prevent this list from being abused (if that makes sense).
Shepperds Chevrolet, Rochester Indiana

They will make a deal and work with you. Walked out with a fully loaded 2SS for 37500
Krazyt2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #60
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Stingray Chevrolet - Plant City, FL: awesome dealership that has taken care of warranty issues I had with my wife's '13 Camaro SS/RS that the original selling dealership would not. RATING: A+

Ferman Chevrolet - Tarpon Springs, FL: would NEVER buy much less have them service my vehicle. Absolutely hate this dealership for they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. RATING: F
RatedZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #61
xRedsox
Night Fury

Drives: 2016 Golf R
Regal Chevrolet Bad Lakeland Florida

Chevy Center Good Winter Haven Florida
Old 05-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #62
Bauer2

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE and 2009 R1
Bankston Chevy woudn't deal at all and wanted about 2.5k over MSRP for the car I wanted. On top of it they were trying to low ball me on my trade in by about 2.5k saying something about they couldn't warranty the car because it had rims that weren't factory even though the rims were on it from the original dealership with the factory warranty. I told them this and they said to bad. Overall they made me feel like I was bothering them by being there so I left.

Moritz Chevy I had several issues with their Maint dept trying to charge me for warranty work and when I took my girl there to look at cars the salesman was very pushy and lied about numerous things about the cars and financing options that would be available. I just let the guy talk while I listened to him try to BS us then we left.

This applies to all so no need to list it three times.

http://www.classicchevrolet.com/
http://www.brucelowriechevrolet.com/
http://www.billynavarreauto.com/

All three made me feel at home answered all my questions and were truthful to me even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. They definitely made it apparent they wanted my buisness and were willing to work with me to get it. I have no bad things to say about any of them.
Bauer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #63
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Dealership - Mike Hellack Chevrolet in oklahoma
Old 05-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #64
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
dealership, wooodbridge va: Lindsay Chevrolet

easiest, most no hassle car purchase I've ever made. never pushed or twisted my arm into anything. If I said no to something, they moved on. when they couldn't find the second key made arrangements for me to get another one before I even drove off the lot. I didn't have to twist arms about it. didn't even have to ask. they told me it was lost and then told me how it would be corrected.
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #65
Nate1LE

Drives: 2SS/RS 1LE
California

Dealership - Steve's Chevrolet in Chowchilla
Stealership - Hendrick's Chevrolet in Clovis
Stealership - Tracy Chevrolet in Tracy
Stealership - Liberty Chevrolet in Selma
Nate1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #66
Camaro_34

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS
Ballweg Chevrolet in Middleton, WI. Top seller of chevys in the Midwest
Camaro_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #67
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
There should be 3 fox dealers listed in Maryland. One in laurel, one Baltimore, one Timonium. My review was for Timonium while another poster commented on behalf of laurel and bmore.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:02 AM   #68
Hyena

Drives: 2013 1LT RS CRT
yeah...ummm....so how do the dealerships get rated?if someone has a bad interaction then the name is posted in red here?what if the customer had totally unrealistic expectations?or wanted something for free and didn't get it,so they got pissed?or they screwed something up and tried to get the dealership to cover it?

this list is just a bad idea all around.
Hyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #69
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
There should be 3 fox dealers listed in Maryland. One in laurel, one Baltimore, one Timonium. My review was for Timonium while another poster commented on behalf of laurel and bmore.
This. Bmore=bad
Timonium and Laurel= good
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #70
DRMKAR

Drives: 2012 2LT 45TH Anniv. RS Package.
Lakewood on Route 88 a stealership? I completely disagree. They gave me almost 6k off my price. They are a great dealership, always willing to go the extra mile. Lakewood Chevy has helped me out tremendously, always had a solution to the problem. Let me test drive a SS convertible. They're a great dealership. I don't work for them.
The Cadillac/ Chevy dealership in Nanuet on Route 304 is a stealership. They treated me horrible. Constantly talking down to me and acting all condescending. They kept calling me to do a review when if I I did I was going to write a nasty one. I got treated with sarcastic remakes such as when I went there on Saturday, the one worker said "well did they tell you to come here today?"
"No"
"Then why would you come?"
I'm not an idiot, the worker had a sarcastic bitter tone to it. I don't post here often only because I'm a sarcastic asshole lmao.
Just saying.
DRMKAR is offline   Reply With Quote