Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 05-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #71
Mason44

Drives: 2011 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
From what I can tell, most of the dealers in the OKC area as a whole are pricks.

Just saying from personal experience. The one exception I've found is Hudiburg.
- Xanthos
Sorry would not order anything throw any of Mr. Hudiburg's dealerships. Not trying to be rude but I meat his son at a basketball game my old high school was playing them (just for the record it was Alva High vs. Heritage Hall). Well the kid pretty much thought he was the greatest thing that ever was and anyone who raises their son to think that has lost my business.
Mason44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #72
CamaroELF
Hotrod Grandma

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
There are a lot of reasons not to buy a car from Hudiburg. Just today they pulled the old lost your keys trick on my parents. I wouldn't buy a car from them if they were the only ones in town who sold Camaros. They were buying a Prius and ended up going to Fowler in Norman and got a better deal and no hassle.
2000 - 5/7/09
3000 - 5/14/09
3300 - 5/29/09
3400 - 6/4/09
3800 - 6/17/09
VIN # A9119445
Delivery: 7/11/09
This is one awesome car. Definitely worth the wait!
CamaroELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #73
CamaroELF
Hotrod Grandma

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Is there anyone in the OKC metro who has gotten to actually test drive any of the Camaros around? I've seen several on pedestals and showroom floors but no one letting us drive one. I'm going to put my dealer to the test tomorrow. I'm a little hacked at them, the last time I talked to them they told me as soon as they got their demo car they would call all their pre-orders to test drive it. My dad told me today that they've had their demo car. I asked him how he knew and he had gone to the dealer next to them to have his Buick worked on, and he mentioned to them that I had a Camaro on order and they told him that Frontier had one that they had brought it over to show off to them. Funny they haven't called me yet to test drive it... Wonder if GM is making them wait until the 9th when all 28 dealers in the metro are having their party? You'd think the least they could do would be to let us pre-order people test drive them before they open them up to the rest of the world.
2000 - 5/7/09
3000 - 5/14/09
3300 - 5/29/09
3400 - 6/4/09
3800 - 6/17/09
VIN # A9119445
Delivery: 7/11/09
This is one awesome car. Definitely worth the wait!
CamaroELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #74
DavidF

Drives: Chevy HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroELF View Post
Is there anyone in the OKC metro who has gotten to actually test drive any of the Camaros around? I've seen several on pedestals and showroom floors but no one letting us drive one. I'm going to put my dealer to the test tomorrow. I'm a little hacked at them, the last time I talked to them they told me as soon as they got their demo car they would call all their pre-orders to test drive it. My dad told me today that they've had their demo car. I asked him how he knew and he had gone to the dealer next to them to have his Buick worked on, and he mentioned to them that I had a Camaro on order and they told him that Frontier had one that they had brought it over to show off to them. Funny they haven't called me yet to test drive it... Wonder if GM is making them wait until the 9th when all 28 dealers in the metro are having their party? You'd think the least they could do would be to let us pre-order people test drive them before they open them up to the rest of the world.
I agree that they should let you drive it since you pre-ordered (clearly you're not just jerking them around), but I stopped by Eskridge (Guthrie) yesterday and they wouldn't let me drive the one they have in the showroom until after the 9th at the earliest. Want is pristine for the event they are putting on next Friday-Saturday.
DavidF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #75
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
I purchased a truck from them in 95.... was the worst thing I ever did... would never buy a vehicle from Hudiburg... no service..will LIE.... of course Hudiburg himself will never return your call... he is way to good to talk to a person who just spent $23,000 at his dealership... had no problem taking the money ...Ok..I'll stop..did I say I would NEVER buy from Hudiburg?
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #76
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Drives: my girlfriend nuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMu5 View Post
<---Tulsa Ok
Do you already have your '10 Camaro?

I'm not to familiar with the "code" lingo and what it means exactly, that you have in your sig.

I'm in Verdigris, 20 minutes NE of Tulsa.

I'm still dying to see one in person.
Boomer Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #77
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
Howdy from Ponca City! Waiting "patiently" for my IOM 2SS.
springerpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #78
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Drives: my girlfriend nuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by springerpete View Post
Howdy from Ponca City! Waiting "patiently" for my IOM 2SS.
Hey whats up? Welcome to the site from a fellow Okie. Congrats on your purchase, hope it arrives soon!

By the way, theres something wrong with your avatar.
Boomer Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:34 PM   #79
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
"By the way, theres something wrong with your avatar. "

I know it's not big enough! LOL
Old 05-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #80
ambjocky
June 6, 2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I ordered my car from Knippelmeir Chevy in Blanchard. So far they have been great to work with, as with all the dealers at first they were not up to "par" on whole preorder and info, but they have been brought up to speed through the GM powers that be. And have been very informative, and willing to check my status frequently! Price wise I am paying MSRP! I ordered mine in Feb, and it should be at "3800" this week! been overall a good experience for me. Props go to Corey Holmes salesman, and Raif the GM!!

Just hoping a speedy 3800-to- 6000!

RotoFab CAI
MBRP 3" Cat Back
Vector Tune
ambjocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #81
OSU Cowboy
The Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
By the way, theres something wrong with your avatar.
I think it looks great! Orange Power!
OSU Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #82
Soccer Mom
IFLUBIU

Drives: 2010 AMB SS/RS 89 Iroc Z Conv.
Exclamation Want to see IOM in person

ok I have to admit I've been following this site for awhile now and finally gave in and joined. Since the first announcements of bringing back the camaro and the release of colors I have wanted the orange, but I have seen a few colors in person that I didnt think I would like and loved (ex. aqua blue which I have test drove and am seriously thinking about getting, however I dont want any regrets). They just dont look the same in pics. So now im looking for someone who lives in the Oklahoma area that might have the IOM that would be willing to show off for me. So if any of YA'LL are out there holla back. PLEASE!
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #83
trudawg660

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger / 2SS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
ok I have to admit I've been following this site for awhile now and finally gave in and joined. Since the first announcements of bringing back the camaro and the release of colors I have wanted the orange, but I have seen a few colors in person that I didnt think I would like and loved (ex. aqua blue which I have test drove and am seriously thinking about getting, however I dont want any regrets). They just dont look the same in pics. So now im looking for someone who lives in the Oklahoma area that might have the IOM that would be willing to show off for me. So if any of YA'LL are out there holla back. PLEASE!
where do you live in oklahoma
trudawg660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #84
Soccer Mom
IFLUBIU

Drives: 2010 AMB SS/RS 89 Iroc Z Conv.
Weatherford. About 1 hour west of OKC.
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote