Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BORLA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-17-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
Pogoattack84

Drives: 2013 Zl1 Summit White
Dynosteve

Great customer service and friendly to talk to about anything you would want to know. Bought stainless power headers and stainless works exhaust with sctx4 tuner and custom email tune. Had tune the next day after I sent in my information, and everything was shipped out fast had everything ready to install on my car in a week. Had also previously bought a rotofab intake from him and the service and shipping was also wonderful. Thanks again man, car sounds awesome and feels great. Will always buy from Steve first!!
Pogoattack84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:13 PM   #2
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogoattack84 View Post
Great customer service and friendly to talk to about anything you would want to know. Bought stainless power headers and stainless works exhaust with sctx4 tuner and custom email tune. Had tune the next day after I sent in my information, and everything was shipped out fast had everything ready to install on my car in a week. Had also previously bought a rotofab intake from him and the service and shipping was also wonderful. Thanks again man, car sounds awesome and feels great. Will always buy from Steve first!!
Appreciate the feedback and kind words sir

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote