Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros > 1st & 2nd Gen Marketplace

Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
talwell

Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
69 Camaro Pro Touring Shell Restored

1969 Camaro - Pro Touring Project Shell
DSE Mini Tubes
Shaved Drip Rail & Custom Molded Rear Spoiler
Relocated Rear Leaf Springs
Black w. Graphite Stripes
Smoothed Firewall

Body was fully restored prior to being sent to body shop for final fit and paint. Unfortunately the shop that painted the car did not give me the $10k paint job that I paid for. The gaps need adjustment, paint needs final wet sanding and removal of runs in clear. Stripes are under clear but were not masked perfectly. There are flaws in the stripes as well as some flaws in the paint. Could easily be stripped down and repainted to have a great shell.

Body would be great for pro touring or build into a race car. Although it was fully painted it did not come out high quality and therefore I have chosen to build another car for my 427 LSx Twin Turbo setup. Body does not have any rust or rot, all metal work appears to have been done nicely and could be built as it is or repainted if desired.

VIN for the car has disappeared - the hidden vins are still on the body but I do not have a title for it. Could use as a donor body or use title service to obtain replacement title. If it is built into race car a title would not be needed. I will supply a bill of sale for the car and when I had the hidden vin run it did not come back as stolen or any other problem.

Car is located in Schaumburg, Il. Will sell as a roller with steel wheels and stock subframe and 10 bolt. Wheels shown in pictures are not included.

Asking $12,500.00 for the shell. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
Attached Images

talwell is offline   Reply With Quote