Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Mechman108

Drives: '12 Camaro LS M6, '16 Lexus IS200T
Ed Morse Chevrolet Sawgrass (positive)

I have posted a lot about my frustration with "not named here" dealership but wanted to post about my positive experience at Ed Morse Chevrolet Dealership in Sawgrass, FL.

I got my camaro in april, 2012. Right away there was a ac problem... Squeaky noise for the first 4-5 seconds and then it goes away. I took it back to the stealership for this same problem over 3 times. Afterwards I even had the customer relations manager sit in the car with me for this problem, she said she couldnt hear any noise. She probably thought that I am an idiot. At this point gm customer service was involved as well and told me that their hands were tied since stealership told them that there was no problem.

I then took it to Ed Morse chevy where I was welcomed and they didnt give up on the problem. Instead they fixed it and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. It was matter of fact the relay that was bad. They replace it and no noise right now. Its funny how gm reps couldnt do anything for an existing problem and treated me as an idiot because how the stealership said so.

For the "customer service rep" thats about to post here... Instead of sitting on this forum, figure out a better way to solve your customer's problem. Dont allow dealerships to represent you who lies to you and your customers. If you choose to have them represent you, send an honest gm rep to these stealerships to meet your customer. It saves a lot of headache for both ends.

...after all we do invest a lot of money into owning one of these gorgeous camaros.
Mechman108 is offline   Reply With Quote